Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VERY slow passive health regen
not like, " i got hit with a csabre 20 times and will get healed out of crit" regen, i mean the" accidently hit myself with a crowbar" regen.
call me lazy, but having to go find a medkit for 1 brute is silly.
(03-21-2016, 01:12 PM)zcamperz Wrote: not like, " i got hit with a csabre 20 times and will get healed out of crit" regen, i mean the" accidently hit myself with a crowbar" regen.

You know just eating a piece of normal food will slowly heal you, not by much, but it heals.
Why would you care about healing one brute in the first place unless its that one objective?
Injuries don't really get better by themselves in the course of 60 minutes. You stop bleeding. You get used to the pain. You don't heal, though. Then again, my suggestion for the situation: Eat food, doesn't make all that much sense either, I guess.

On a related note, I've always toyed with the idea of an adrenaline and dopamine rush just after a large injury. Get a sudden boost of energy then cripple over when the pain catches up. I can't figure out whether that would be nice, or horrible. I think both.
(03-21-2016, 01:16 PM)Camnui Wrote:
(03-21-2016, 01:12 PM)zcamperz Wrote: not like, " i got hit with a csabre 20 times and will get healed out of crit" regen, i mean the" accidently hit myself with a crowbar" regen.

You know just eating a piece of normal food will slowly heal you, not by much, but it heals.

This is why I take the survivalist trait. Makes food health regen a lot more effective
Thanks for the tip Frank gonna run the Survivalist trait from now on
Maybe make it so it out heals only brute and burn damage if you're at least 95% healthy?
(03-21-2016, 04:37 PM)Ed Venture Wrote: Thanks for the tip Frank gonna run the Survivalist trait from now on

Yeah, it's a great use of that free point you get. I don't think it necessarily heals you more, but it lowers the threshold for when food no longer heals you down by a good amount to where most fist fights could be fixed with a couple snacks, especially donuts if you're playing sec
In regards to survivalist:
It lowers the food-healing cutoff point from 55 health to 10 health.

Actually, if minor regen was a thing it'd probably fit well in traits. Problem being most people wouldn't take it because the health gain would have to be so horribly little to keep balance. In the end it's just better to do what my fellow 'muricans and I do; keep a burger in your pocket.
a new trait sounds pretty nice for it, honestly.

Tough As Nails (-1): Walk it off! Slowly regenerate brute or burn when you're over 90%. (or 95% idk)
(03-22-2016, 04:58 AM)Weavel Wrote: a new trait sounds pretty nice for it, honestly.

Tough As Nails (-1): Walk it off! Slowly regenerate brute or burn when you're over 90%. (or 95% idk)

Yeah this seems like the best way to do this, honestly.  We need more useful traits anyway