Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make gems worth something/remove them
(03-16-2016, 11:51 AM)Roomba Wrote: Please never suggest a method of getting c-sabers as a non-traitor, thank you.

I did say it was a horrible idea. Demonology 101

You can't really call it a csaber though, as it wouldn't stun and an average one would do about as much damage as a lit welder.
Add crafting recipes for gaudy jewelry, rings would go on the hand slot, earrings in the ear slot (for crazy people who don't keep a radio in their ear 24/7 for the inevitable murder attempt, probably to steal your Lousy Diamond Studded Low-Quality Bohrum Ring of +1 Toolbox)

Personally I think this whole makeshift c-saber idea is crazy bananas. If anything it should be like the special surprise when you go through the trouble of repairing a paint vendor.
(03-17-2016, 11:23 PM)Grifflez Wrote: Add crafting recipes for gaudy jewelry, rings would go on the hand slot, earrings in the ear slot (for crazy people who don't keep a radio in their ear 24/7 for the inevitable murder attempt, probably to steal your Lousy Diamond Studded Low-Quality Bohrum Ring of +1 Toolbox)

Personally I think this whole makeshift c-saber idea is crazy bananas. If anything it should be like the special surprise when you go through the trouble of repairing a paint vendor.

I am in favor of gaudy rings. Erebite rings. Gold-banded plasmastone rings.
(03-18-2016, 08:56 AM)Nnystyxx Wrote:
(03-17-2016, 11:23 PM)Grifflez Wrote: Add crafting recipes for gaudy jewelry, rings would go on the hand slot, earrings in the ear slot (for crazy people who don't keep a radio in their ear 24/7 for the inevitable murder attempt, probably to steal your Lousy Diamond Studded Low-Quality Bohrum Ring of +1 Toolbox)

I am in favor of gaudy rings. Erebite rings. Gold-banded plasmastone rings.

erebite knuckles. huge ass gold clock to wear around your neck.
You put on the good gold banded terrible telecrystal ring!
You are suddenly warped away!

You have given up life and succumbed to death.
let us gold-plate cyborgs and also encrust them with gems thanks in advance