Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[Feature] A traitor Katana
  • Cannot spawn in surplus crate
  • Slightly more expensive version of c-saber, does extra damage and has +20,000 style points
  • Has a cool suicide message
  • uguu~
Compare

Before/if this gets added, can someone please look at the code involving swordsheath.ogg, for some reason it won't play when you sheath or unsheath the sword. I cannot figure it out.
Transcript of me reading the description:

Huh, this is kinda funny!
Oh...
Oh no...
Oh dear god...
It keeps on going!
Dear christ it won't stop!
oh no they remembered about this
Don't talk so loud, Hufflaw might hear you
Add a bizzaro scrambling feature or something that makes the Katana only rarely appear on the traitor item list, pre-determined at the beginning of the round. That might appease the admins and their anti-katana-ry.
does it have a chance to remove an arm or leg in each swing
I wanna say that it would be funny if the sword holder reacted negatively to wearing the fedora, but I think it might be a dumb suggestion considering it's a traitor item and probably shouldn't have interactions with worn clothes just for a gag. It would certainly make it less neckbeardy if holding the sword while wearing the fedora made you miss 65 percent of the time.

I'm okay with the sword IMO provided we can use it to chop limbs, or slice watermelons.
(03-18-2017, 06:22 PM)atomic1fire Wrote: I wanna say that it would be funny if the sword holder reacted negatively to wearing the fedora, but I think it might be a dumb suggestion considering it's a traitor item and probably shouldn't have interactions with worn clothes just for a gag. It would certainly make it less neckbeardy if holding the sword while wearing the fedora made you miss 65 percent of the time.

I'm okay with the sword IMO provided we can use it to chop limbs, or slice watermelons.

The katana senses your dishonorable headgear and wrenches your grip!

With one lighting-fast blur of 100% space-Nippon steel, the fedora is cut to shreds!
I will be The Weeaboo Warrior. Together with my Fedora, Black Trench Coat and Katana I will be unstoppable.
the fedora should drastically increase your chance of hurting yourself with the katana as if clumsy, because anyone unironically doing that deserves it, and anyone ironically doing that would only be aided by the extra source of comedy
Guess it could be used for a highlander gimmick.
Moar silly sword melee weapons.

Glorious space-Nippon steel will slice through puny taser shots from oppressive Security regime.

Add a claymore that's basically a two-handed version of the c-saber for cleaving off limbs and rightly smiting foes.
(03-19-2017, 02:28 AM)Nnystyxx Wrote: the fedora should drastically increase your chance of hurting yourself with the katana as if clumsy, because anyone unironically doing that deserves it, and anyone ironically doing that would only be aided by the extra source of comedy

youve got it backwards

you ever wonder why they wear the fedora? it's a seal to contain their true power lest they fall into an uncontrollable bloodrage
*teleports behind you*
pssh, nothin personnel kid
-gib-
(03-19-2017, 11:45 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: youve got it backwards

you ever wonder why they wear the fedora? it's a seal to contain their true power lest they fall into an uncontrollable bloodrage

I thought that's what the eyepatches were for