Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would Win
Dachshundofdoom Wrote:The answer is Space Geese. They're the only beings in the universe that can turn the natural "beat everything to death" reaction of assistants against them.

Space geese are pretty easy to kill with an emergency oxygentank...
Shoddy Wrote:
Dachshundofdoom Wrote:The answer is Space Geese. They're the only beings in the universe that can turn the natural "beat everything to death" reaction of assistants against them.

Space geese are pretty easy to kill with an emergency oxygentank...

Clearly you haven't seen what happens when you kill Space Geese. Maybe it's a special variety of Space Geese. Regardless, the geese aren't really enormously threatening INDIVIDUALLY in terms of ability to murder you or toughness; they're not space yetis or bears. But believe me, I've seen a station overwhelmed completely by the damn things, and nothing else could defeat them. Bombs, death squads, town guards...everything failed.

Although now that I think about it, since this is a thread about things beating up other things, the real winner-take-all would be a Transposed Particle Field, since nothing to my knowledge wields the necessary devices to kill them and their specific kind of murder would probably overcome the Space Goose's claim to fame.

We are all giant nerds for even letting this thread get this far
Dachshundofdoom Wrote:Although now that I think about it, since this is a thread about things beating up other things, the real winner-take-all would be a Transposed Particle Field, since nothing to my knowledge wields the necessary devices to kill them and their specific kind of murder would probably overcome the Space Goose's claim to fame.

Transposed Particle Fields are nerds. just move before they finish ruining your nerd body and then hit them with stuff until it's time to move again. there is something in the game that one-shots them
The singularity is the clear winner.
The singularity devours all it touches and can only be defeated by a bomb wielding crew member with nothing to live for...
Thus making the crew the strongest entity on the station.
I see your singularity and I raise you a Donk Cruiser's Sectioner Beam.
One time a black hole ate a singularity
Another Who would win, 9th or 10th incarnation of the doctor?
I heard Rube Potter could beat anyone.
Hard Boiled Wrote:I heard Rube Potter could be beat by anyone.

Corrections made, sorry.
Hard Boiled Wrote:I heard Rube Potter could beat anyone.

Yes this is true *flex
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:
Hard Boiled Wrote:I heard Rube Potter could beat anyone.

Yes this is true *flex
Famous last words before being robusted.
Okay "sure"
The last words of Rube Potter.....
it's me I am the one who would win
Stun guns and stun batons kill transposed particle fields.

Security > science ghosts > everything else.