Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyposprays on emagged medborgs are not emagged
When custom patches were phased out and replaced with a hypospray, I recall a promised feature was that the hypospray could be emagged and then filled with any substance desired. However, emagging a medborg does not also emag the hypospray, and there appears to be no way to place it on a table for someone else to emag. Unless there's some obtuse method I'm missing (and even then), emagging a medborg should also emag their inbuilt hypospray.
Medborgs already have the most utility and destructive capacity; a rogue borg with an unlocked hypo and unrestrained defib basically means a dead crew. It should be possible, ye, but we should tread lightly.

Anyways, I know I've seen this before. Did you try putting the hypo into all of the things? A disposal chute? A box? A backpack? I once lost one of my tools this way. That being said, I go silicon about once a month and it's usually against my will, so my opinion is limited. So long as borgs aren't thermiphlogging everything I'm generally happy.
Yeah, if there's some obtuse method of accomplishing it, it really should be simplified. Mostly I just miss customized medpatches, and am pissy the replacement feature is not working as advertised.

Also borgs need something to attract people to play as them, if more potential destructive capability is what it takes, then I'm all for any amount of theoretical station destruction.
Iunno, I think there's a perfect balance of people wanting to play borg to those not.