Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Change the color of mentorhelps from pink to something else
I don't know about you guys but pink on white is insanely hard to read and makes it harder for me to read, answer and help anyone cause it's just so dang bright. Give us a color option or change it to something that does not make it impossible to read please.
[Image: JRaHAdA.png]
This is currently how mentorhelps are colored, for reference.  They were changed from blue and red since that is how adminhelps are colored and they blended together too easily.
I was under the impression that this color was decently readable, as people said it was when I was first testing different colors.  Let me know if this is no longer the case for most mentors, I guess.
I find it easy to read; but I find it blends in with deadchat
(03-07-2016, 03:38 PM)TheNewTeddy Wrote: I find it easy to read; but I find it blends in with deadchat

This. Maybe deadchat should be changed to Bacterial Infection Urine Stream or maybe something calming for people who are angry in deadchat, like Blu-Clown Blue
Maybe make mentor chat a a hideous shade of brown? Brown is currently only used by Nuke-Ops and admin OOC.
(03-07-2016, 05:54 PM)Grifflez Wrote:
(03-07-2016, 03:38 PM)TheNewTeddy Wrote: I find it easy to read; but I find it blends in with deadchat

This. Maybe deadchat should be changed to Bacterial Infection Urine Stream or maybe something calming for people who are angry in deadchat, like Blu-Clown Blue

Please no bright colors like yellow or lime green. Bright colors dont work with a white backround
Make mentorhelps rainbow coloured.