Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rainbow tiles/disco tiles.
Rainbow 
After asking in mentorhelp and asking other people and performing the suggestions, I've not had this fixed at all. I don't know what else to do.
I've disabled hardware acceleration on Byond 509, I've had it enabled and still didn't work.
I had disabled hardware acceleration on Byond 510 aswell, and enabled it, too, and I still could only see rainbow tiles.
I checked my drivers and they were not out of dated, I checked my card's panel and nothing was out of place. I've uninstalled and re-installed Byond. I've put it into the exclusion list for my anti-virus and it still didn't fix the tiles. I don't know what to do and I didn't want to make a wall of text in the IRC. 
Please help? I'd like to apologise in advance if I've missed something or the solution is blindingly obvious.
Did you update to directx 10 or higher, and try clearing your byond cache?
I can't seem to find a download link for 10. I've cleared the cache multiple times. It's probably directx. I just don't know where to find a download.
You can download it right from the microsoft website. Let me know if that fixes it or not.
It worked. Thank you very much.