Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Wrestling Ring should give you Wrestler powers while inside of it.
Because then you could have even more awesome wrestling matches and see antagonists drag people to the gym to wrassle.
I'm completely for this. Maybe even give a buff in health when wearing wrestling regalia while in there.
Yes please, anything to encourage more instances of wrestler violence inside the squared circle.
Yes because I want there to be an actual contest to see who is the TRUE KING OF THE RING.
I AM THE KING OF THE RING
OHH YEAAAH.
good idea
This is the most amazing idea I have heard in months. All of my yes.
Oh god please do it
I can't wait until a teleportation glitch gives infinite wrestlepowers until it's "fixed"
I would be ok if the powers did absolutely no damage so the person on the receiving end would have to actually sell. GOTTA KEEP THAT KAYFABE GOING.
(03-08-2016, 02:18 PM)Dr_Bee Wrote: I would be ok if the powers did absolutely no damage so the person on the receiving end would have to actually sell. GOTTA KEEP THAT KAYFABE GOING.

How about only stamina damage? Goin for that knockout to prove WHO THE REAL KING OF THE RING IS!
"I would be ok if the powers did absolutely no damage so the person on the receiving end would have to actually sell. GOTTA KEEP THAT KAYFABE GOING."

Oh, that's a lot better. Yeah, do that.
(03-08-2016, 02:18 PM)Dr_Bee Wrote: I would be ok if the powers did absolutely no damage so the person on the receiving end would have to actually sell. GOTTA KEEP THAT KAYFABE GOING.

Absolutely do this.
(03-08-2016, 03:33 PM)Grek Wrote:

Absolutely do this.

Actually yes please do this, this is great. Stuns maybe, just so you can beat up some nerd up in there. A Wrestling Belt traitor should still be able to do damage, though-- dedicated heel.
Dr_Bee's amendment made me want this more. I mean, I wouldn't mind it either way -- but just having the normal belt actions means an initial exchange in strikes, then the first one to get up, wins.

Champion flip-moves would be an odd thing though. Flips are some of the most deadly actions you have as a champion, but it's basically just a normal flip-move without the stun.
I feel the best way this would be done would be to have higher stamina and stamina restoration so you could legitimately have some fun wrasslin' without accidentally mutilating your friend. However, the traitor belt allows damage to be done alongside everything else, allowing you to pummel an unsuspecting victim contestant after tricking him into a rumble in the ring.