Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Arts & Farts & Crafts
Photo 
butt

Few folks expressed interest in my work and I didn't want to clog up other threads with it... plus I'd be interested in seeing general artwork people pump out. I've seen some really interesting styles from people on these forums and would love to see what other work you all do.

Here's some sketches from my new toned pad...

[Image: 06i6BDZ.jpg]

[Image: FFnaQ7x.jpg]

[Image: 9aqG6d5.jpg]

[Image: OqIdsaA.jpg]

[Image: U3XzSvL.jpg]

[Image: 3WJ6wyQ.jpg]

There's a bum and some body parts in the next few... try not to be traumatized.
[Image: 1I3heR3.jpg]

[Image: EQ2tc9U.jpg]

Big Bad List of Crew
Captain: Stan Beezlebub

AI: Roomba
Borg:

HoP: AmaranthineApocalypse
Barmaid: Zoosmelon11
(Senior) Botonist: QueenRhi
Chaplain: grumpchkin
Chef: robermanbob
Clown: NateTheSquid
Janitor: Aft2001
Staff Assistant: Xavieri

HoS: FireBarrage
Detective:
Security Officer: DreamCarver, Wraithcraft

CE:
Engineer:
Mechanic: Grifflez
Miner:
QM:

RD: HydroFloric
Scientist: Zbse

MD:
Medical Doctor: ferriswheel1
Geneticist: Locusts
Roboticist: Zewaka

Butt: New525
'Murica or Ghost: Vitatroll
Drunk Guy Passed Out In The Corner: Avack

Man in Mask Giving Thumbs Up: bottled water
SPECIAL REQUEST FROM BILL: Granny holding a bee
(This is going in the drawing... I'll find a way)
A+ arts
Nice shamblers. I didn't know you could debrain yourself with drunk surgery though. I suppose if you can eat your own skull with that superpower...
Morning crew. I'm working on two drawings for my friend Mr. Bill the Shotgun. One is going to be a surprise for you nerds; the other, a big crew photo.

Soooo, if you want to have your character in the photo, just post a reference pic (take a screenshot ingame) and the position you'd like your character to have (eg. Chaplain, Scientist, Botonist). If you want a gimmick role, please post the character in the corresponding garb (saves me time having to look it up).

Roles will be given on a first come, first served basis. So, hurry your butts; you over there, move to the left a bit; clown stop throwing pies at the camera; and say, "Oh, god! What is that!?"

PS: Stan Beezlebub is el Capitan. I draw the picture, i get the glory.
There ya go, one tiny picture of a doofus. Staff assistant of course.

[Image: 4MV3RiS.png]
(08-29-2016, 06:37 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: Morning crew. I'm working on two drawings for my friend Mr. Bill the Shotgun. One is going to be a surprise for you nerds; the other, a big crew photo.

Soooo, if you want to have your character in the photo, just post a reference pic (take a screenshot ingame) and the position you'd like your character to have (eg. Chaplain, Scientist, Botonist). If you want a gimmick role, please post the character in the corresponding garb (saves me time having to look it up).

Roles will be given on a first come, first served basis. So, hurry your butts; you over there, move to the left a bit; clown stop throwing pies at the camera; and say, "Oh, god! What is that!?"

PS: Stan Beezlebub is el Capitan. I draw the picture, i get the glory.

[Image: d0c2db071f.png]

Sara Harlow as the Head of Personnel (wearing a medical labcoat, one of the HoPs alt outfits and a set of red shoes. feel free to ignore the custom outfit, i just like being picky)
One Shitty Bill Jr. done by Gannets.

[Image: NjEzNT.png]
Great art! Also don't forget to get your shopping done.
[Image: 0c28714845.png]

Our very own Silas Ryers, self proclaimed Senior Botanist and weed extraordinaire. Feat. Senior botanist jumpsuit and his classic, well worn red Chuck Taylors. If the presiding captain/artist can at all be fussed- if not, standard botanist attire will do nicely smile
Super excited for this, Atamus!
This is why I need a set physical appearance, but I'm too lazy to make one. Also my computer is dead.
(08-29-2016, 02:01 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: This is why I need a set physical appearance, but I'm too lazy to make one. Also my computer is dead.

I still have the default shaved and normal hair appearance, I can't bring myself to change it because anything else just feels wrong.
Argh, let me get a picture of Jordan Lawson, security bro.

EDIT:

[Image: a3ff04022d.jpg]

The poncho+shirt with Armor Vest and siren helmet is my goto fashion.
[Image: 42fe9e8480868f6302a4814609fbe7a6.png]

Emily Claire, Barmaid. Maid's dress and headwear, ProDoc Goggles, with or without the Riot Shotgun. Long Ponytail and bangs and black shoes.
ur art is dope

here is some other dope art to base on

[Image: geoffgun4.png]
[Image: 6kQNN2j.jpg]