Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Arts & Farts & Crafts
[Image: r0WfyLv.png]
makes pretty good food if you like the taste of beard hair smile
Music 
I still can't work out how to post pictures, so here's an imgur link. 

http://imgur.com/frycZK3

Urist Tannhauser, medical doctor. Wearing a alchemist's robe, pro docs, breath mask, a medical satchel, 2 light borg arms and a magnificent mohawk. Shortly about to get himself killed.
Firstly, thank you all for contributing and for the kind words about my work.

Secondly, I added a list of crew to the first pot and HOLY CRAPOLY, that's a lot of people to fit in one image... I may go digital with this.

Anyway, now you can easily reference the first post to see if a position is available. I'll happily include your custom style, by the way. It's the main reason I asked for submissions, to capture the beautiful eclectic style that is the SS13 crew.

PS: to post images from imgur you just need the direct link to the image file, like so:
Code:
[img]i.imgur.com/flename.jpg[/img]
[Image: vXkBKI.png] [Image: XuCdKc.png]
Trazan Banarne the Chaplain Demonic salesman with fantastic hair.
[Image: sjTqBb3.png]

the angry box
I might not have a photo but I want to be the clown in this work of art. I always keep all my clown gear on permanently, like a decent clown. I also actually use the cream pie, the most robust thing that only a clown has easy access to. Please have the clown holding a cream pie if you do add clown. Thanks
Adrian Clarke as HoS requesting to be part of this great undertaking. 

[Image: vMCK01W.png][Image: BZBQo4x.png]

It also definitely did not take me 5 tries to figure out how to post a picture. Nope. Got it on the first try.
Manne Love as 'murica.
[Image: 383af902e0.png]
or dead...
[Image: 20d2ae35ad.png]

Or whatever you suit/role you feel like shoving him into. I imagine most people encounter him as a dead body or ghost, though. Pastel pink pompadour (though I generally slap a hat on em'), cyan'ish huge eyerows and hipster beard thing. Purple eyes if that matters.
We just need someone from engineering and research to get a full crew. Any takers?
See if you can ring up Mary Brave or Corvo McAlwaysdrunk to be your engie, I think they like those jobs.
I can grab a picture of Rain as RD, probably running away from the chemist making sarin again.
I'll be very disappointed if Jay Wolff isn't present in this somehow.
(09-08-2016, 11:53 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: I'll be very disappointed if Jay Wolff isn't present in this somehow.

Jay Wolff the angry yellow-haired man with treads and lots of meth.
(09-08-2016, 11:53 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: I'll be very disappointed if Jay Wolff isn't present in this somehow.

His hair is a national treasure.
I was gonna suggest him for Janitor but I forgot. When I'm reminded of Jay the first thing I think of is him on the buffer with a trail of flames behind it.