Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PSA: Remember to change your passwords
Exclamation 
I'm sure it's already well-known that some kid is running around breaking into people's accounts through the magic of shared passwords and Ctrl+F.

Doesn't seem like a person who is too competent, however. Any attacks he perpetrates are essentially him getting lucky with some chumpler that didn't use good password standards.

Frogsiren Don't be that chumpler Frogsiren

If you think you've been shameful with regards to keeping unique passwords now is the time to change that, probably across the board if you can.
When you're done, post your new passwords in this thread so we can be sure you actually did it.
New password is xXweedsniper666bongshotpro420Xx, I strongly believe in internet security.
Okay I've almost replaced all my passwords. It's "Whydidthechickencrosstheroad?Becauseit'sdumb." if you were wondering.
Change your passwords for everything at the start of every month people.
my new password is password
I always leave my password field blank when I make new accounts: can't steal what isn't there!

HEH! :smugbird:
http://wiki.ss13.co/Hacking
(03-04-2016, 12:59 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: my new password is password

You fool. You goddamn nincompoop. You need something more secure. Like password1
pASSword
my new password is "sometimesIfartinmyownmouth"
My password happens to be whatever the recovery system last generated for me because I constantly forget it and can't be arsed to make a real one.