WrongEndoftheRainbow - Mentor Application
Usual Character Name: Cosmoman Dan
BYOND Username: WrongEndoftheRainbow
Recommended by (if applicable): Gannets, Dions
Times Available: Weekdays 4:00 PM CST to 10:00 PM CST, Weekends 10:00 AM CST to 12:00 PM CST

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):

Hokay. So I really don't know how I'll fill up 300 whole words, but I'll try. Hi, my name's WrongEndoftheRainbow, yay for repetitiveness. I've been considering looking into being a mentor for a while now, and recently I was told to go for it. I thought at one point that you needed a lot of experience and knowledge but I guess not. Yay? Anyways, I'm here and ready to be a mentor. I've spent extensive time in RP where metagaming is a lot bigger of an issue, so you won't need to worry about me abusing mentor privileges. Unless that sentence sounded suspicious, then woop woop oh no.

I like to think I'm a Cool Person in general, and people seem to like me despite the fact I act like an asshole sometimes, so I guess I'm doing pretty well in that regard. Hooray! People were telling me that they would support me as a mentor, so I guess now here I am. I'm mostly stream of consciousness'ing this so sorry if I reiterate any points. I am not a fancy person in general when it comes to writing! I never brainstorm anything either.

Anyways, on to my game experience. I don't play indepth too often, so I'm not too much of a turbonerd. I do keep up with solarium, or at least I did, so I know a little bit but not a lot. I hope what I can bring to the table is helping teach people not to be a dick, I guess? I was told this was also for attributing someone as a Cool Person In The Community, so maybe it's not too bad that I don't know too much. I certainly enjoy figuring things out though, and I can sort of mechanic, so maybe I won't not know too much forever. Maybe one day I'll be the turbonerd!

Anyways, I'll wrap this up here so I can get to playing on Destiny. Thanks for considering me, and super thanks to the people that said they'd recommend me.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): None that I'm aware of or remember!
WrongEnd is always fun to talk to, and seems to know their stuff from my experiences with them. They'd make a good mentor!  fat and sassy space-bee
(03-02-2016, 04:49 PM)69andahalf Wrote: WrongEnd is always fun to talk to, and seems to know their stuff from my experiences with them. They'd make a good mentor!  fat and sassy space-bee

I'd have to agree with this. Seems fun to have around
WrongEnd is a great person to play with and they would be a great addition to the mentor corps! They are very knowledgeable in how game mechanics work and how to interact with other players without shanking them halfway through a conversation! hell yeah man
WrongEnd is a cool duder and would make a good mentor. get in not go out
(03-02-2016, 08:09 PM)Totheark Wrote:
(03-02-2016, 04:49 PM)69andahalf Wrote: WrongEnd is always fun to talk to, and seems to know their stuff from my experiences with them. They'd make a good mentor!  fat and sassy space-bee

Totheark I wish you had read the "Read Before Applying" sticky.  You are not supposed to post in someones app when you have your own open.
(03-02-2016, 10:08 PM)Vunterslaush Wrote: WrongEnd is a cool duder and would make a good mentor. get in not go out
(03-02-2016, 08:09 PM)Totheark Wrote:

Totheark I wish you had read the "Read Before Applying" sticky.  You are not supposed to post in someones app when you have your own open.

You're completely right. Its late and I wasn't thinking and didn't look down in that post. Forget I was here
WrongEnd is a very good member of the community and I think they'd make a fine mentor.
youve been playing as long as i, and doing solarium shit nonetheless so your experience checks out to me

also you seem trustworthy and willing to help out

so in short i think purple is your color, gurl
WrongEnd more like RightEnd, purple he.
(03-03-2016, 01:08 AM)Gannets Wrote: WrongEnd is a very good member of the community and I think they'd make a fine mentor.