Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The New Goonstation Wiki
h3half Wrote:
Code:
Error creating thumbnail: /var/www/html/ss13/wiki/bin/ulimit4.sh: line 4: /usr/bin/convert: No such file or directory
Is shown for the picture of the gym here
It's shown for every thumbnail created after some date I don't know but before I got here.
The video on the wizard page no longer exists and I don't know any videos that would fit there, this tragedy should be rectified immediately by one of you certified wizard video experts.
aw :/

I uploaded a placeholder for now but the original was a vital contribution to the wizard canon
Do we want the old postcard thingie on the main page? Google images says there's a bunch of them out there.
Our wiki does not have a picture of buttbot. We must fix this.
Okay.

Whoever started putting up guides to griefing and glorifying certain players needs to stop. Now.
yeah the assistant page has a bunch of different peoples names so whoever thinks its a good idea to cultivate some stupid cult of personality is an idiot. they also placed on the assistant page telling people as an assistant it is ok to do moderate traitorous activities
Hey yeah Dunnoman or whatever, you're an idiot, go away forever. That Staff Assistant page was perfectly reasonable and then you made it a guide to shitheadery. And then you signed it, which is dumb on top of dumb because anyone can check the edit history if they care who wrote it, not to mention that the whole wiki is a team effort. I wrote 95% of the AI page but I didn't write my goddamn name across the top of it.

The easiest way to fix this would be to just revert it back to before he got his grubby hands on it, which I just did. If any of you guys actually think you can salvage what he did it'll be in the revision history, so head on back to the version before I rolled it back and work from there. For now we're going back in time.
The Staff Assistant page was shitted up and now I see he reverted the Scientist edits to include NON RELEVANT information.

[quoteOnly two spacemen in living memory, Billy Mays and Red Archibald, have achieved this excluding admins and code monkeys][/quote]

Stop glorifying people. Use your own user page to do this not the actual shit.
Ok so instead of just constantly changing the assistant guide on the wiki back and forth I want to ask if anyone has a problem with Dunnoman's Assistant guide, which tells people how to act like a jackass as an assistant and pretty much encourages them too, or the old one which explains how you are actually supposed to do your job even though not many people follow it. For the sake of introducing people to way your actually supposed to conduct yourself as an Staff Assistant, I wish to reverse it back to the old one.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:Ok so instead of just constantly changing the assistant guide on the wiki back and forth I want to ask if anyone has a problem with Dunnoman's Assistant guide, which tells people how to act like a jackass as an assistant and pretty much encourages them too, or the old one which explains how you are actually supposed to do your job even though not many people follow it. For the sake of introducing people to way your actually supposed to conduct yourself as an Staff Assistant, I wish to reverse it back to the old one.

all you need to know about being a jerkass assistant is breaking into places without leaving a trace, and there's already a deconstruction guide under 'Breakin'' in the Construction article
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:Ok so instead of just constantly changing the assistant guide on the wiki back and forth I want to ask if anyone has a problem with Dunnoman's Assistant guide, which tells people how to act like a jackass as an assistant and pretty much encourages them too
Revert it back to when it told you to actually assist people.

The typical grey-tide-loving assistants should die forever.
CaptainBravo Wrote:
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:Ok so instead of just constantly changing the assistant guide on the wiki back and forth I want to ask if anyone has a problem with Dunnoman's Assistant guide, which tells people how to act like a jackass as an assistant and pretty much encourages them too, or the old one which explains how you are actually supposed to do your job even though not many people follow it. For the sake of introducing people to way your actually supposed to conduct yourself as an Staff Assistant, I wish to reverse it back to the old one.

all you need to know about being a jerkass assistant is breaking into places without leaving a trace, and there's already a deconstruction guide under 'Breakin'' in the Construction article

this
No guide should ever hold any information telling you directly how to grief.
Ok umm the assistant guide has been switched between the two guides about six times, could an admin please clarify on which guide should be used?