Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Traitor Item - Space Kudzu Seed
Disclaimer: this is not my idea, but belongs to a ghost player who didn't want to sign up to suggest it.

A seed that, when planted, grows space kudzu. Leave the planter in maintenance and watch it grow! Fun for all ages. Won't actually kill anyone but makes a great hindrance to the crew. Not sure how many crystals it should cost. Botanist exclusive.
An alternative to Maneaters would be nice, and would be a nice stealth counterpart to them as well.
Yes. Yes. Yes.
Wasn't there issues with kudzu and lag?

If not I have no problems with it. Just remember that kudzu can very easily overrun the station if applied on two fronts. Especially if the AI is part of the plot. It really all depends on how bored the staff assistants are.
Seeing kudzu around the station again would be cool. Don't make it too cheap though, and if it's laggy its not a good idea.
I'm for it. Can't wait to hear people screaming about kudzu over the radio.
Kudzu should totally come back and a traitor variant would be awesome.
what if it was not a botany exclusive item?
(03-02-2016, 09:24 PM)Somepotato Wrote: what if it was not a botany exclusive item?

I think Botany/Assistant is a good mix for it.
Botany/assistant I can get behind that. Just seems that botany has had a lot of exclusive stuff so it'd be nice to not be just botany.
This is a thing now. Rather simple, but it costs 7TC to use, since it can spread very rampantly. Price is definitely expected to vary!
If you fix the fact that dense kudzu doesn't spread anymore (thus rendering it useless after a certain time), this could be a pretty neat idea.
Its cheaper that way, but I'll see what I can do