Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Remove or change the change name prompt.
(02-26-2016, 06:30 PM)Arborinus Wrote: What about genetic polymorphism?
What about the changeling?

And how much is the clown protected? One of my favorite ginmmicks was changing to the AI's name and saying "Beep boop kill all humans" on a radio

These are fine, my main issue is the ones who are not antags spawn into the game with your name or like the clown get a name prompt and just use your name and just be shit with it. For players who have been using one name since they started playing (like me) things like this can lead to misunderstandings over things you've never done and that has happen to me before. Granted it's been over a year since I've seen anyone do this to me but I've always seen it as a issue that never got addressed. Also I'm sure it does not have to be said but doing this is extremely nasty and imo evidence of a meta grudge

Also with a clown taking a AI's name and going "beep boop kill all humans" that's fine as well as you can tell when the real AI is talking by the icon in the chat and by asking the AI to state it's laws

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remove or change the change name prompt. - by Ed Venture - 02-26-2016, 06:37 PM