Sydne66 / Throrvardr Finvardrardson Mentor Application
Usual Character Name: Throrvardr Finvardrardson and Sentient --- (as the AI)
BYOND Username: Sydne66
Recommended by (if applicable): Gannets, Dions? and more!
Times Available: My schedule usually varies, but almost always online on weekends and usually 18-21 EET on weekdays.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):

I've been playing on this server for atleast for an year and a half starting from the first Cogmap and after being asked to make this application by few admins and several mentors, I've finally decided to write it. I'm applying mainly because I want to share my knowledge with other players, teach new players the basics of this 2d spaceman farting simulator and give new tips and tricks to more experienced players.

I've been trying to help my fellow coworkers and other crewmembers when I've been presented with such opportunity but unfortunately due to my character's swedishness this has proven to be sometimes difficult. By becoming a mentor I believe that I'll be able to give other players actually comprehensible responses.

As for the experience I can proudly say that I've familiarized myself with every single department and profession (exluding HoS obviously) on this station from opening doors as an AI to growing radweed in Botany; I know atleast basics of every single job department. Of course there are several specific jobs I prefer as more than others, but I usually go with whatever role I get on the station. I know how to set up the engine without setting everything on fire and filling main hallways with burning gas, I've learned how to use science teleporter and the long-range teleporter, make loaves that'll crush everything on their way and so on. The only department which I've avoided so far is probably the pathology, just because I just couldn't get the hang of it.
    I think I've also played as every single antagonist so far and I'll able to provide basic information and give tips and tricks on how to play as said the antagonists, but at the same time not revealing too much obviously.

I don't really know what else to add... So yeah thanks for reading! Bork Bork Bork!

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): Nope, no bans.
Recommended!
You've been around long enough and know your stuff, I think you would make a good mentor.  get in not go out
Yes! You're a allround fun player to play with, you have the proper knowledge, purple he!
Yes. Thror is my favorite Captain. When he's a secoff I can worry less about whether the station will be there in 20 minutes. Doesn't really matter what the department, I know it will be taken care of with him in it. Not to mention he's just a really pleasent, very social oriented player -- even when he's beating in your skull!

I wouldn't be surprised to see him with the beret (or hat) eventually.
Thror is one of those players that you're always pleased to see around. A good egg.
Yes yes! Thror is an awesome player to play with. Very robust and knowledgeable. Would probably make a good HOS as well in my opinion, as he is great at security.
Yeah Thror is a pretty cool dude. It's always nice to see him in a round, he's robust as fuck but is usually fairly chill about using those skills and is generally a pretty fair sec.
Absolutely. A very good player.
Oh yes, absolutely.
Photo 
Completely and absolutely, and would reccomend for HoS when you eventually feel like it.
for sure, very competent, trustworthy and very knowledgeable
Purple the friendly swedish man.
A yes from me! I always know I'm in good hands if I see you as a sec officer.