Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Goonstation Diaries 2.0
(03-07-2016, 08:19 PM)zewaka Wrote:
(03-07-2016, 08:16 PM)Totheark Wrote: Ah man. This sounds amazing. I'd love to participate, but I'm not all too confident in my commentary (Having a not amazing mic, and just being slightly awkward) and it's a little late seeing as this whole event occurs in 6 days. Other problems being I'm not sure how familiar everyone is with me, or if they've ever heard of me before. I'd assume you want the faces of the community in on this

Nah, feel free to join in! It's open to everyone.
Ah. That's wonderful. I may do several practice recordings beforehand so I don't fuck everything up, but I may join in the fun
(03-07-2016, 08:54 PM)Totheark Wrote:
(03-07-2016, 08:19 PM)zewaka Wrote:
(03-07-2016, 08:16 PM)Totheark Wrote: Ah man. This sounds amazing. I'd love to participate, but I'm not all too confident in my commentary (Having a not amazing mic, and just being slightly awkward) and it's a little late seeing as this whole event occurs in 6 days. Other problems being I'm not sure how familiar everyone is with me, or if they've ever heard of me before. I'd assume you want the faces of the community in on this

Nah, feel free to join in! It's open to everyone.
Ah. That's wonderful. I may do several practice recordings beforehand so I don't fuck everything up, but I may join in the fun

The only question is if I'm crazy enough to try to do telescience while all this occurs just to have everyone who participate's perspectives on the journey
I have to travel this weekend so I can't join in this time.

get rid of :confused:
Just reminding: Tomorrow/Today(Depending on timezone) at 16:00 GMT.

Hop on the #goondiaries irc channel if you can, or just join the newest round that starts after then.