Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bumping someone whilst on fire should set the bumpee on fire.
If you bump into someone whilst on fire, or cross someone whilst on fire. there should be a X percent chance for you to set the other person on fire, this makes fires more lethal, and burning people more fun to see.

o snap that burn was fire
I think they do this on /TG/ and Hippie and it results in a lot of burning people running into non-burning people intentionally to spread the love fire

As fun as a single person burning in a room turning to an entire room full of people being on fire, please no.
That sounds like it'd be a problem if it was always like that. For a specific chemical though that'd be awesome. Same for a syndicate fire suit.
Maybe if you grab someone and hold them for a couple seconds?
only if it's during the totally engulfed phase, only if the engulfee is on harm intent, and only if the engulfee also does something to knock them down.
Edit: Meant to say, you should need a grab on someone at minimum to spread fire, not just be on grab intent and walk into someone.

Maybe also require a suplex to spread burning. Because flaming suplexes are cool.
If it only sets you on fire, VS being engulfed, I could go for it on grab and just by walking into someone.
Having played enough hippie rounds to know sort of how the whole fire thing works.

I think being set on fire by other dudes that are on fire just encourages you to avoid people on fire, and spray them with the extinguisher only when convenient.

I could see it working for a chemical like napalm, where that stuff sticks to you. Or when you're so engulfed in fire that it's obvious.

On the bright side it would encourage people to build more flamethrowers and and pipe bombs probably.
Quote:whilst

ban he