lambskin1/Bone Lord
Usual Character Name:Bone Lord/Gina Carrols
BYOND Username:lambskin1/lambskin
Recommended by (if applicable)big grinixon Balls
Times Available:some weeknights CST, most of the time on weekends.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I've played this game since around 2008 or so and always on the goon servers. We all know how difficult of a game this can at first so i'm putting in this application to help out the newbies in our community. I'm experienced in most aspects of the station, except for genetics. I wouldn't call myself a master of any job, but I can do almost every job competently. I am not a master of hellburns but I can explain to someone how the engine works and what pipes go where. I don't know QGP or other turbonerd chems but I can help a newbie mix up their first hellchems. I don't know how to do the crazy shit I see some people doing with mechanics but I can help out a new player build a contraption that shoots people into space. I'm not a master of the medical system but I can save most people that I find in crit. I can make a killing in cargo or I can get my hands dirty and line my pockets with the funds from mining. I will admit I don't know very much about the computer systems onboard the station and I haven't touched genetics in years. I'm quite robust as a traitor when I want to put the effort in and as such I could give survival advice to new traitors in need. I used to play botany all the time and from the looks of it the only thing that has really changed since I played all the time is new mutations. I'm not a big fan of playing AI but I don't usually mind borgs. I'm sure I could give rational advice to security but I haven't played as sec since donut 1. Bartender is my favourite job but that is pretty much a scientist with (more) alcohol.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):Banned several times on donut 1, mostly for bombing the station/superheating air as non antag.
Bone Lord is always fun to play with and knows his stuff. He's make a great mentor!  Boogiebot
If SS13 had a favorites list, Bone Lord would be on mine. It would be a pretty short, well pruned list.

Bone Lord know big stuff and cool skellington guy is. Make byzantium. Rawr. I mean,

Woof. Gorgeous George

(02-14-2016, 01:38 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: If SS13 had a favorites list, Bone Lord would be on mine. It would be a pretty short, well pruned list.

Bone Lord know big stuff and cool skellington guy is. Make byzantium. Rawr. I mean,

Woof. Gorgeous George

edit: THAT IS NOT GEORGE! Make a George, please.
Would make a good mentor, in my opinion.
I boxed with this guy once as a skeleton, he was a pretty cool dude. Considering the biggest standard for mentor is "don't be bad" and 2008 sure isn't new I'd say this guy is up for the task of playing the game normally but with the occasional question to answer.
I always have fun experiences when this dude is around. Especially if I see them in medbay or the bar or some public place.
Purple he.
He seems to be a fun lad, purple him!
Give him the nerdy purple text that comes with no benefits what-so-ever.
pretty knowledgeable and not a shitter

for sure
After I saw this application I made it a point to observe him from time to time, obsrving both behaviour and skill; Conclusion:

I support his becoming a mentor.
Yeah he should get it.
(02-13-2016, 07:49 PM)lambskin Wrote: Recommended by (if applicable)big grinixon Balls

every time I see this it makes me smile

also congrats!