Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
cardboard box is extremely heavy
Thumbs Down 
it's so heavy it makes you walk incredibly slow for no apparent reason
I mean, it depends on the size of the box. A big box might be light, but it would be kinda hard to handle. You try sprinting full-speed down a hallway with a big box in your arms.
i mean maybe you'd face some difficulty in that if you suffered from some sort of wasting or muscle atrophy
(02-10-2016, 01:26 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: i mean maybe you'd face some difficulty in that if you suffered from some sort of wasting or muscle atrophy

That's because you're crouching inside it. But it'd be pretty fun if you could just have half the torso and the head covered by a box.
(02-10-2016, 07:11 AM)Carlarc Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 01:26 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: i mean maybe you'd face some difficulty in that if you suffered from some sort of wasting or muscle atrophy

That's because you're crouching inside it. But it'd be pretty fun if you could just have half the torso and the head covered by a box.

you suffer from the extreme slowdown too even if you have it in-hand
(02-10-2016, 11:46 AM)babayetu83 Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 07:11 AM)Carlarc Wrote:

you suffer from the extreme slowdown too even if you have it in-hand
It's made of painted iron.
Crouching box, Hidden snake.

It'd be funny if the box was actually great armor. Ghetto tank, ho!
Feature
(02-11-2016, 03:45 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: Crouching box, Hidden snake.

It'd be funny if the box was actually great armor. Ghetto tank, ho!

Get me the cardboard sprites, and I will make tanks.