Head of Security/Mentor application: Conor12
Usual Character Name: Conor McGrife
BYOND Username: Conor12
Recommended by (if applicable): Not applicable really, I've never talked about applying.
Times Available: From 5pm until 11pm, all days.( GMT)

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):
I've been playing Space Station 13 for over a year, starting off back at donutstation as a dumb pubbie who toolboxes himself in the face. I have played as every other job and traitor role (except wizard) and I play at least once a week, sometimes for an entire day. I like to think most of the crew recognise me because I do play a good amount. I've spent a good chunk of time playing as a detective or security officer. I learned how to use the tools of the trade, and how to work with the security force as a team. I know which antagonists should be arrested and which ones should be killed. Playing as a security officer is always interesting, regardless of how successful I am.

The addition of mentors is a feature I'm interested in, I had to learn how to play this game with only the wiki to guide me, and since it became autistipowers it lost a large amount of helpful info. I'd be glad to help others when a traitor suddenly lasers me to death or other experienced players kick my ass.

Oddball Stroble says, "fuck u ghost"
*cry

I'm versatile due to my experience with all jobs. I've suddenly found myself in admin events, and done well. I've won a game of conspiracy before it got added to the game officially and I've killed basketball wizards and started chaos dunks and been killed by space geese and seen the nuke get smashed by meteors! I've got a lot of experience and knowledge about the game. I helped with the wiki before, and I continue to do so now.

The regular updates to the game will keep me playing for a long time, hopefully I can get to be a Head of Security and mentor too.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): Has many layers, like an onion. Also, donkeys.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): None.
This is the mentor application template not the HOS one
I vaguely remember that you are a bad player.
Infinite Monkeys Wrote:This is the mentor application template not the HOS one

I guess this is what happens when you read both templates at the same time. Consider this just a mentor application.

AdenAbrafOfTheO Wrote:I vaguely remember that you are a bad player.
I am disappointed, can you tell me what I did in those vague memories?
I've seen this guy around. He's a good player.
Fun dude, I've definetely seen him around long enough to know he knows what he's doing.

That being said, I'm not 100% he's a suited for HoS.
btek Wrote:Fun dude, I've definetely seen him around long enough to know he knows what he's doing.

That being said, I'm not 100% he's a suited for HoS.
Conor12 Wrote:
Infinite Monkeys Wrote:This is the mentor application template not the HOS one

I guess this is what happens when you read both templates at the same time. Consider this just a mentor application.
whoops, I'm afraid i didn't actually read any of the preceding posts except OP.

SORRY!
I played on goon for a bit, I often browse the forums and I saw this thread, I made an account specifically to recommend this player as from what I have seen he is able to handle himself ingame and isn't a useless shit. He seems to know his shit so he would be able to help.
TheRedScare Wrote:I played on goon for a bit, I often browse the forums and I saw this thread, I made an account specifically to recommend this player as from what I have seen he is able to handle himself ingame and isn't a useless shit. He seems to know his shit so he would be able to help.

Should probably say this is an IRL friend. ALSO THANKS YOU BUTT.
Friends don't let friends play ss13
I've seen Conor around before, one of the people who hasn't been horrible security to the point where I want to place him naked in a crystal grass arena with a dozen of man-eaters. He's a solid player and deserves both the beret (even though he messed up the template) and the purple texts.
Ok.