Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
item speed modifiers stack.
Exclamation 
Bug Description:

You can stack movement speed modifiers by putting them in your hand(s) and feet.

Steps to reproduce:
  1. Grab any pair of boots that have a movement speed modifier and put them in your hand.
  2. Run faster.
  3. Grab another pair of movement speed modifier boots and hold them in your hand.
  4. Run even faster.
Steps to fix:
  1. Exclude l_hand and r_hand from the respective proc that counts movement speed modifiers.
Can you still fill your hands/pockets with joints for stacked weed smoking? Because that was pretty funny.

Man, we get the best bugs.
Feature in my opinion. You put the boots on your hands obviously and run on all fours.
The real question here is: If you get two pairs of shoes, treads with shoes on, and do tons of meth; do you go so fast you gib on collision?

Gotta Speed, Keed.
The real question is why this was marked as a "major" bug.
(02-06-2016, 11:14 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: The real question here is: If you get two pairs of shoes, treads with shoes on, and do tons of meth; do you go so fast you gib on collision?

Gotta Speed, Keed.

What is the fastest running speed in this game?

Treads + OMJ Shoes + Multiple Different Stimms (Adrenaline Rush mutation for ease of access. Meth + Energy Drink + Epinephrine) + Other Stims (Assuming they stack, quickly checking the wiki: Triple Meth + Bath Salts + Aransep + Coffee + Syndicate Stimulants ) + This Bug (Assuming it's not yet removed.).

What other things increased speed? I think Jetpack movespeed is based on walking speed and also adds some speed to your movement if you're in space. (Does it add more if you don't wear a space suit?) In addition, a massive combination of medical reagents to counter severe damage from space and meth. (Sulfadide, Charcoal, Salicyclic acid, Omnizine if you're lucky / raided the MD's fancy new locker.) Also I think I'm mixing up speed buffs and stamina buffs, but it seems that they're correlated.

A little part of me hopes that its possible to move so fast that Byond outright breaks.
Mining boots as well
The easiest way to go fast israpid spam rocket shoes.

If you can get caught in a long animation that restricts movement, like the diving board, you can do this on station.

It's much easier to do in space, though.

Here's a video of me hitting the cosmic speed limit:

Gotta Go Fast
Spamming the leap genetics power also covers ground really fast
shit i think this is still a thing pls confirm thanks