Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wraith cooldowns too long
Wraith cooldowns are taking 3x as long as they say they should.
Was this from last night when 60 people were on the server?
It was, and that might have had something to do with it but i think it was too exact to be just lag. I would reliably count to 3, hit the icon and see the cd go down by 1. Not the easiest thing in the world to test, obviously.
I'd chalk it up to lag. The timers have never really been exact. If you set off a canbomb and watch the shift timer, the canbomb goes off about 45 seconds late, and that's not counting how far off the shift timer could be from real time. Same thing for genetics timers.

I do wish the timers were all relative to eachother. I can understand 30 seconds in reality being 45 seconds in SS13, but it starts getting screwy when 30 seconds in reality can be 45 seconds, 60 seconds, and 120 seconds at the same time in SS13.
The fact that it was a constant three seconds makes me think it was counting in BYOND cycles rather than real time, though. If anyone who's been a wraith recently can chip in and say whether their cooldowns were working properly then that'll put an end to it.
I just tested it on LLJK 1 with 26 players on and it worked at ~1 second. Doesn't mean there's nothing wrong with the way it's calculated though.