Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Give changelings different objectives
This might be more suited for Destiny:

Assume the identity of each person you absorb for at least 10 minutes each.
"Serve bloody scaries to at least 10 crew members.  Stay alive until the end of the round."
Absorb someone on the Adventure Z-level.

Absorb 5 people, and go the entire round without being taking damage from another player.

Spend the majority of the round in monkey form.

Go the entire round without a player discovering a husk (I imagine something similar to the Waldo code could be used there?)

Find a way to absorb a human AI.

Those are my ideas, I figure they could mostly work without having to do too much fancy coding.
  • Escape on the Shuttle with the idenfity of another crew member whilst wearing his ID.
  • Escape on the Shuttle in lesser form.
  • Escape on the Shuttle in horror form.
  • Identify and eliminate any competing changelings.
  • Change at least XX% of the crew into RANDOM_CREWMEMBER.
  • Accumulate at least XX corpses in AREA.
  • Hijack the emergency shuttle and escape with at least one other changeling.
maybe the changeling could lay eggs, and leaving certain numbers of its eggs hidden in certain locations on the station by round end could be one of its possible objectives

perhaps these eggs would have to be laid in an unabsorbed corpse that is then concealed? this should also preserve the corpse, because baby lings cant eat rotten bones

these eggs should be an objective mcguffin, im not sure about letting them actually hatch and make trouble during the round
(02-18-2016, 02:02 PM)misto Wrote: maybe the changeling could lay eggs, and leaving certain numbers of its eggs hidden in certain locations on the station by round end could be one of its possible objectives

perhaps these eggs would have to be laid in an unabsorbed corpse that is then concealed? this should also preserve the corpse, because baby lings cant eat rotten bones

these eggs should be an objective mcguffin, im not sure about letting them actually hatch and make trouble during the round

I like this
its been a few months and i remembered this and i actually really liked my eggs idea and think that more varied objectives are good

if youre worried that laying eggs is a gross thing to do you could have them puke the eggs up thru their mouth, no problem at all