Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DNA Scrambler
an idea to make the syndicate DNA Scrambler a little more useful:

It can be used twice.
The first use will give its target a random name/appearance.. and adds your original DNA to the injector.
The second use gives the target the first target's original DNA. At this point the scrambler is depleted and disappears.

So, you could use it to temporarily adopt a new identity, commit your crimes, then go back to your old self...
or if you incapacitate someone, you can publicly commit a bunch of crimes, then give them your DNA to frame them.
If we're going that route, why not give the traitor the choice of first donning a random appearance, or stealing someone's UI/UE as well? Disguise yourself as Rolph McSec, harmbaton the RD, then go back to yourself and let him take all the blame and adminhelps.

That way you could also swipe their ID and whatnot to make your act more convincing as well.
Give it to a job that no one really keeps track of names in. So I am going with the idea that it would be given to medical doctors a stealth item. Switch yourself with a geneticist for added effect. (Since the geneticist is always changing his identity).
bladex454 Wrote:Give it to a job that no one really keeps track of names in. So I am going with the idea that it would be given to medical doctors a stealth item. Switch yourself with a geneticist for added effect. (Since the geneticist is always changing his identity).

The DNA scrambler already exists and is available to all jobs, man. This is just an idea to make the thing more useful.

Also, I like this idea, if only because it could mean that DNA-scrambled syndicate operatives could turn the captain into Disco-Tech Kingpin and then no one would bat an eye when they dragged him towards the nearest airlock.
Dachshundofdoom Wrote:
bladex454 Wrote:Give it to a job that no one really keeps track of names in. So I am going with the idea that it would be given to medical doctors a stealth item. Switch yourself with a geneticist for added effect. (Since the geneticist is always changing his identity).

The DNA scrambler already exists and is available to all jobs, man. This is just an idea to make the thing more useful.

Also, I like this idea, if only because it could mean that DNA-scrambled syndicate operatives could turn the captain into Disco-Tech Kingpin and then no one would bat an eye when they dragged him towards the nearest airlock.
By that I meant its most useful as job that no one really keeps track of outside the department.