Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Allow musical instruments to be put in mechcomp components
The gun/e-gun components I guess? Or a new general purpose "use contained item" component.

Look, I just want to make Gabriel's Vuvuzela Choir with Harmonicas and Bagpipes.

Preferably right next to genetics.
Maybe have something that let's you pitch shift the instruments so you can play songs?
I also vote for maximum cacophony.
(02-01-2016, 12:08 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Maybe have something that let's you pitch shift the instruments so you can play songs?

You could also have a speaker that works similar to the brobot's one.
Yeah, I've wanted a composer component for a while. It'd probably be ass to code though; especially if it were to use something like MML.

I guess auto-sax/harmonica/bagpipe/butt/buttpipe would be the next best thing. Even more so with pitch control.
(02-01-2016, 01:38 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: Yeah, I've wanted a composer component for a while. It'd probably be ass to code though; especially if it were to use something like MML.

I guess auto-sax/harmonica/bagpipe/butt/buttpipe would be the next best thing. Even more so with pitch control.

Aren't there MML keyboards in other servers?
Can you already put amplified vuvuzela's in the gun component, or just the boring weapons?

In any case, all my vote are 4 dis!
Why not a midi interface, where if you activate a instrument in your hand, then you can spam the keyboard to play music. At the same time, this would be an awful idea. Instead we could do something where you could play ABC notations or another form of sheet music music.
Well if you want something done, do it yourself.

http://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=6054