Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
have the alt color scheme uniforms available
jons the catteas some of you remember , last april fools had introduced different colored versions of the staff jumpsuits

i and a few others were very big fans of these and i think it's a waste to just have them sit around unused

my suggestion on how they could be implemented is either have them as a medal reward or have them be stocked in the appropriate job area
Suggestion: Perhaps they should be available in the uniform manufacturer? That thing could do with some unique clothing, would be good to see it put to more use.
Yeah, an admin spawned a bunch of them in the wrestling ring today. Some of them look really good. I would have worn them if I wasn't busy joining the horde of clowns that round.
Maybe a medal or something? Dunno what you'd link it to.
I'd love to have them available somehow but I'm indecisive as to how.  Medal reward(s) would be easy enough, uniform manufacturers would be too, but I'm not sure how much I want to do either of those.

I'm glad people like them though, they were a silly last-minute thing to take attention away from the real april fools feature that year (sims mode kitty face ) but they seem a bit more well-liked than motives, hah.
Put them in a crate on-station somewhere, that's the simplest way I can think to do it.

also bring back *blink and *breathin
(02-08-2016, 11:04 PM)Haine Wrote: they were a silly last-minute thing to take attention away from the real april fools feature that year (sims mode kitty face )

What do you mean? Sims mode is a useful and good addition to my spaceman rp.

But yeah, maybe we could stick the uniforms in a QM crate? Or simply in a box somewhere on-station.
(02-09-2016, 06:08 PM)robertmanbob Wrote:
(02-08-2016, 11:04 PM)Haine Wrote: they were a silly last-minute thing to take attention away from the real april fools feature that year (sims mode kitty face )

What do you mean? Sims mode is a useful and good addition to my spaceman rp.

But yeah, maybe we could stick the uniforms in a QM crate? Or simply in a box somewhere on-station.

I like the idea of putting them hidden in a crate on-station, not something you'd buy. Finding hidden stuff is always fun, and there's plenty of "off the beaten track" areas in the station (or on belt hell). Perhaps one uniform set per crate, with multiple crates all around?