Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Black screen when trying to joing LLJK1&4
So for the past few days I've been having issues joining LLJK1. I've either get a black screen, a "cannot connect" or a inactive dreamseeker. Now I can't join LLJK4 as it is doing the samething as #1. Making this thread as I see other in IRC voicing the same issue. My byond is updated and I have byond and byond's bin folder set as exceptions in my anti-virus none of which have really helped. I can get into LLJK1 if I'm lucky but this is all it is doing for me now and I can't play.
Having the same issue! It was fine yesterday. I guess I'll just have to play on the lovely RP server shrug
I've had mixed success. myself. It seems to have coincided with the lack of round-end information.

Methinks one of ye coders poked somethin' a little too 'ard. Now we's gots them holes in thar.
Yeah, I've been having this issue especially after a round ends. It's made it really hard to get in on roundstart.
Yeah, that's one of the main issues I forgot to mention. It stalls after round end and takes me a while to get back in. So far I've only been able to start rounds a few minutes in,
I wonder if this is related to goonhub being down.

In regards to the long restart time, I mean.
Might not be, I've been having this issue for a few days now, don't think Goonhub has been down that long. Really couldn't say, though.
I've been having some difficulty with this as well - it's either the round ends and takes so long to drop me in that the shift has already started, or a tough time just joining the server in general.
I've been having the same exact issue. I can't get on 1 nor 4, but I can connect to other servers.
Yeah, I think this is probably effecting most folks. Not sure what can be done 'bout it!
(01-31-2016, 11:07 AM)Gannets Wrote: Yeah, I think this is probably effecting most folks. Not sure what can be done 'bout it!

Send help.
Sad 
Smile 

Never mind. Problem gone. Either you fixed it or switching to Windows 10 did. Which is humorous as it broke err'thing else.
same here the issue seems to be gone as I can now get into the game with no issue now.
It was me, I made a wish.