Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
How to keep getting borged from ending your traitor round
(01-27-2016, 11:53 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: Let borgs pick things up?

That would make people play nothing but borg!

The main reason I personally prefer being a human is because I can actually pick things up and use them or whatever.

Could you imagine rogue borgs wielding stun batons and/or laser guns ?
How would making it possible for traitors to remain bad after borging increase traffic to robotics? That notion doesn't make any sense.

When was the last time you saw a known ling get borged?
Being antag tends to be hit or miss. If you die and lose out, tough luck. If they don't go on obvious rampages and die, they're more likely to get cloned than borged in the first place.
(01-27-2016, 12:20 PM)Winklabom Wrote:
(01-27-2016, 11:53 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: Let borgs pick things up?

That would make people play nothing but borg!

The main reason I personally prefer being a human is because I can actually pick things up and use them or whatever.

Could you imagine rogue borgs wielding stun batons and/or laser guns ?

I see your point but I would still prefer to be human. Borgs have no way of storing items, right? 

The idea of a rogue borg should be scary and less common in my opinion. What if law changes required a head ID... or two even; as a failsafe.

My text is changing size on its own again.
I would be down for making the law changes themselves require a head ID. In the current map, the upload chamber chamber is really, really easy to break into - one toolbox is pretty much all you need to break in from the side. Quite a far cry from the AI having an entire satellite to itself from the old days.

Rogue borgs seem to be a rarity these days - largely because borgs themselves are near nonexistent, though.