My cry for the purple text!
Usual Character Name: Jacob Philips (There are lots of other Jacobs out there, they aren't me!)
BYOND Username: MorphingDwarf
Recommended by (if applicable): N/A
Times Available: Whenever I feel like getting on. Morning and afternoon on weekends, afternoons and rarely mornings on weekdays (Typically there aren't many other mentors on, which is exactly why I am applying.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I am applying because there are lots of times that I am on, and there aren't any mentors, namely because I am on the server with the smaller population, and all of the admins/mentors are on the other servers. So that is why I am applying. As far as player experience goes, I obviously haven't been around that long, but have played under a different account that I won't reveal because I feel it would make you all hate me. However, if an admin asks me to, I will send him/her a message telling them, and I feel I have changed since I had that account. I have helped people before, especially with the very confusing things like security, engineering, and genetics (rarely). I think of myself as a nice person, but that is for you to judge. I am not necessarily a saint, and don't go out of my way to help people in game, but if given mentor, I would gladly respond to their pleas for information. I have been here since Donut, not sure if donut 1 or 2, I don't really understand that part, however, I can tell you that I have been here since the security room was next to the HoP's Id changing area, once again, not sure what portion of donut's evolution I was at. I have noticed quite a few things since I joined this community, and have learned alot aswell. So, in all of my experience, I think that I have learned all that a pubbie can learn about chemistry, I have a decent understanding of genetics, have mastered the art of cooking and mixing (as per yesterday/today), and like to think of myself as a decent head. Now, I don't want to say I am a good security officer because I was recently rejected on that front, and haven't really revisisted that after my failure, plus people just have too much fun fucking with security officers. Also, I want to put this in here, because I know it will be read: GET RID OF THE WEIGHTED GLOVES!!! For real, they are so OP. Now, to continue with my application, I would like to tell you that I have also gotten a good feel for all of the possible rounds as a citizen, and most of them as an antag aswell. I have not really been wizard or syndi-cat much, but I understand how they work and how to play those rounds as antagonist. When I am a chemist I don't know many recipes, because I don't have the patience to try out all of the possible combinations, of which there are probably thousands, not counting the ones that require ingredients from outside the chemmaster. I don't think that I would abuse the mentorhelp option, and I am not sure how one would abuse it. In conclusion I would like to say that last time I overreacted, although I still do feel that I was given alot of bulshit by certain people.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum: Shrek is green, and should brush his teeth more often.
Your opinion of Clowns: Many times I have slipped on their yellow fruits, those monstrosities.
Your Opinion of Poo: Just the other day an admin spawned in a single poo. I touched it and died.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): Erm... No?

Now, I know that I applied for HoS a while ago, and I was rejected for that, and I hope that this isn't too close to my HoS application, but it shouldn't matter, as I am not applying for the same thing.

Thank you for reading, please conside my application.
Sincerely, Jacob Philips
DAMMIT! I spelt conside wrong! AGHH

(Don't piss on my grave for double-posting this time ok?)
I have seen MorphingDwarf recently and he seems to know what he's doing as far as I can tell. I'm not really sure what the requirements are for being a mentor are besides not being shit and knowing how to play though. If that's all there is to it, then he satisfies the requirements.
I just played a round in which I walked into the Bridge, and I found you and Rickey Powers doing "Light BDSM", I dont know what the fuck that is but it sounds gross. Hell no.
Wiki Rules Page Wrote:Creepiness is also unacceptable. This includes rape jokes or roleplaying sex, sexual harassment/assault, or rape. Basically, if it involves your genitals, it doesn't belong here. You will be banned for any of these.
I don't know what he was talking about or what that even stands for. I was taking him hostage to get lots of $. I was running a gimmick. Not rping rape or anything that violates the don't be a creep clause.
Please do reconsider frontline. Also: I wasn't even actually taking him captive, we were just pretending so that maybe someone would accept his ransom. Unfortunately, the round ended and nobody did.
Ok, it seems more like you were trying to kidnap him and he was shouting shit but I dont really know, it was just really weird but ill trust you on your word.
I was trying to makE the round more interesting. Too bad there was a wizard.
Well, you know, usually when people that don't belong here get kidnapped they shout RAPE and such, so I probably wouldn't blame the kidnapper.
Given the developments and all, I'd give him a yes.
Yeah this guys seems like an ok guy. Yes
I'm 99% sure I'm going to get this and I just wanted to thank you guys for supporting me. (99% sure because all I have gotten is approvals.