Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
beatbeat's appeal
note, normally i wouldnt bother posting a thread but im banned from irc for ~?~mystery reasons~?~ and trying to find a time when gorilla is sleeping instead of staring at the irc channel waiting to ban me is more hassle than making this thread
note 2: please keep gorilla from fucking with my posts, the posts of other players/admins, locking, moving, or deleting this thread, or banning my forum account as he is wont to do, if you're sitting there saying "kingstons just trying to make him look bad" just go take a peep at my permaban appeal where he did everything i just listed. if someone else wants to do those things that's fine.
note 3: i don't expect this to get him unbanned but like 90% of the responses to him are just repeating speculation and stupid shit so i want to lay down the Real Talk in this thread
admins involved: gorilla, mollymillions, daren

thread in question: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6217

alright first off, why am i the first name mentioned in this thread? why am i in this thread at all? (tbh tho im flattered that years later i'm brought up as a reason to keep another player permabanned) i wasn't banned with beatbeat, ive never been banned for metagaming with him (no gorilla, a one day ban i got for firing a guy out of a mass driver while he stood next to me, on nox, three years ago doesn't count) and beatbeat was permabanned months before i even really knew how to play the game. the fact that we're friends now and play other games together isn't relevant to a ban he got years ago. molly tries to say we were some kind of griefing team but the reality is that snatch was already a on the verge of a permaban griefer when i was just learning how to do shit like unscrew windows. not only that but he probably spent more time griefing me more than anyone else (highlights include teaching me how to set up emitters/field gens for the donut singularity while he was building walls on the airlocks and starting the PA). i'm not denying that i also griefed a fair amount, but to be honest parker unk, zorato and iam a crooke were my most typical partners in crime. if beatbeat was unbanned and on the server he usually just did his own thing. i kinda sorta understand why i was brought up but just think about it like this, beatbeat posts "unban me please" and you respond with "kingston did __", what sense does that make

the shit about ghosting is only a rumor someone started, he never did that. short of secretagentcow, who was too wrapped up in his Quest for Admin/extreme genetics sperging to grief (honk) nobody we know is spergy enough to waste their round spectating instead of playing. snatch just beelined for the thermals and then ran laps of maint to catch people spawning their shit. i know because he did that shit to me like five times. this was on donut iirc so if you ran laps with the thermals you'd see almost every player along the way

ms chinesefood played mount and blade (and i guess a little bit of ss13) with us for like a month or so before someone even more abrasive/aggressive than snatch (yeah i was surprised too) got tired of him/her(cant remember which) talking nonstop about the exact gory details of his/her transition and ran him/her out of teamspeak. that's like all the details i remember about that person, they definitely weren't in whatever metagaming crew you think existed.

also let's just take a moment to appreciate teh levels of :spergin: required from gorilla to even find those chatlogs, the pastebin linked http://pastebin.com/6KLc4GYY was posted in fucking november 2013, lmao. not only that but those logs are from somewhere between 1.5 to 2 years after they stopped playing m&b with us.

finally re: metagaming in general, of course people play space station on teamspeak. ive played space station on teamspeak with no less than 4 admins (only talking about this server), one of whom said faggot so much that even i got a little uncomfortable, and probably close to like 70 normal players quite a few of whom are or were Well Known. people play videogames with their friends, shit happens. acting like it's some Unforgivable Offense when they're not doing anything differently from what they normally would is stupid.

and yeah he said tranny but you know like 90% of people just consider that a short version of transsexual (i dont even know what the Right word is now) and he never got banned for being offensive ingame anyway. beatbeat's also a player from when meatballs were called faggots so the george melons joke would work, you can't expect someoenm who's been banned for like 3 years to be up to date on server culture. in conclusion, free beatbeat.
Sorry to burst your bubble but Spyguy put on the original ban. I just reban you when you ban evade. So cry to him, not me.

Here's some food for thought.

'i wasn't banned with beatbeat, ive never been banned for metagaming with him (no gorilla, a one day ban i got for firing a guy out of a mass driver while he stood next to me, on nox, three years ago doesn't count) and beatbeat was permabanned months before i even really knew how to play the game.'

[04:27] <kingston> hmm
[04:28] <kingston> well tbh on nox all i did was just
[04:28] <kingston> grief with beatbeat
[04:28] <kingston> on voice cha
[04:28] <kingston> tlmao
ye but gorilla the thing is you're the only guy who cares enough to remember that shit and instantly ban me every time. like i said a long time ago bro i didnt mean to ruin your gimmick entirely, and in any case this wasn't about the irc ban, that was just a note i put there
i wasnt banned for metagaming with him there though. i guess i did get banned from the /vg/ server for metagaming with him (humorously enough i wasn't actually doing so) but i'm freed there now.
Yes, because you ban evaded so many times they gave up trying to ban you.
that's partially true but i'm actually fully freed there now, i can play as kingston and everything.

anyway dude, i dont even think you're a bad guy like i spent a lot of time hanging out with parker unk on teamspeak, i can handle some high intensity :spergin: :spergin: :spergin: :spergin: :spergin: :spergin: :spergin: :spergin: :spergin: but you just have to stop taking my or others refusal ot take 2d spacemen seriously as a personal affront.

anyway though this thread isn't about me so i dunno why you're bringing up shit ive done as a thing. this is my exact point. just like in the other thread. its beatbeats ban and he wasn't banned for metagaming with me, he wasn't banned for griefing with me, me and him never even got admin PMd about doing shit together (because we didn't) so why am i brought up in the first reply as a reason to keep him banned?
I like how you call me and wonk spergs all the time when you're throwing such a big fit and effort over your buddy being banned. Sorry that some people actually have a memory and logs of what happened before.
This isn't an admin complaint, this is incoherent rambling, a personal attack and basically attitude I've come to expect from you. You can't just get away with anything just because the forum says we won't hold it against you and with that in mind I've had quite enough of your shitstirring, thank you. If you read your original post again and you're still wondering why you're banned from IRC, I can recommend that you study this source material extensively.

I am not shitcanning this topic, however, let this stand as a shining documentation of why we don't like your kind in this hood.
The reason I banned you from irc is because you aren't unbanned, you just keep evading irc bans.

The fact that you come in here in a huff about autism just validates your ban further in our eyes.
we do take precedent and history into account so trying to call gorilla out for being "autistic" or whatever because he has your annoying bullshit on lockdown is just kind of sad