Vyse11's Mentor Application
I will play some more on Gibbed #3 in the following days, but my most common server is #4.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:Well regardless of your second identity or whatever I never seen you do anything out of the ordinary that makes you seem fit the position. You should play more often on gibbed three due to that being the largest server so people can see you in action.
If this guy plays on Gibbed #4, he must be silent, I can't remember him much.
I full respect that you play primarily on gibbed four, i'm just saying that gibbed three is the bigger server and people you can be noticed more frequently by more people
I play on 4 almost exclusively. I've never really seen this guy around. He's not done a lot to stick out, which can be both good and bad, but all and all, there's not much basis for making a decision. You might want to play a bit longer, and this whole Baily thing kindof put me off from the beginning. I'll keep an eye out for you
I've seen you around alright, you haven't gone unnoticed.
I think most people don't see you because of your time-zone though, although I could be extremely wrong as I am presumptuous half the time.
However, I'm leaning towards a no. Like others I haven't seen anything to make yourself stand out.
Don't take beat yourself up about though, be more pro-active in the game, truth is you could be a really fantastic x or a really great y but if you don't talk about it/flaunt it/boast it/torture people with it then nobody will know about it.
Try again sometime in the future.
Not enough to go on really. Apply again in a month or so.