Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
Is goonguy associated with goonstation?
A random guy named GoonGuy joined my server and simply said he had the Goon Station source code and was going to release it in 24 hours.
Is that true? Even thought i doubt its true.
I'm pretty sure that the answer is no. Just some doofus.
Standard price for gooncode access is $15 and a hotdog, c'mon. Everyone know's that.
Gannets Wrote:Standard price for gooncode access is $15 and a hotdog, c'mon. Everyone know's that.
As i'm not american i don't know if you are being sarcastic.
So if its true who should i pay that?
Gannets Wrote:Standard price for gooncode access is $15 and a hotdog, c'mon. Everyone know's that.

That's too much for me. Can't it be 900 dollars?

Can confirm! I paid Tobba $15 and two hotdogs.
ErikHanson Wrote:

Can confirm! I paid Tobba $15 and two hotdogs.

so you overpaid by a hotdog? why should i believe anything some overpaying chump says eh?
i sent goonstation $15 and a picture of a hotdog and still got the gooncodes. scammed the system cool
TheChosenOneIsHere Wrote:
I'll break the act here.

Yes, it's a joke.
Mageziya Wrote:
TheChosenOneIsHere Wrote:
I'll break the act here.

Yes, it's a joke.
Don't listen to this guy, send me a hot dog.
In America, hot dogs are legal tender. Tender and juicy
Understanding sarcasm has nothing to do with being/not being American, by the way.

It's not some closed source code that can only be unlocked with sufficient muricanism.
Lies. Our President Supreme, Donald Trump, filed an international patent on sarcasm long ago. Other countries can use sarcasm, but they have to pay us extreme royalties. It's the same with hotdogs and the hotdog tax other countries have to pay.

'murica, fuck yeah!
Zafhset Wrote:Understanding sarcasm has nothing to do with being/not being American, by the way.

It's not some closed source code that can only be unlocked with sufficient muricanism.
Sarcasm is a uniquely English idea. Sarcasm doesn't really exist in non-Western cultures so some non-Western people might not understand it immediately, particularly without vocal or body cues.
TheChosenOneIsHere Wrote:A random guy named GoonGuy joined my server and simply said he had the Goon Station source code and was going to release it in 24 hours.
Is that true? Even thought i doubt its true.

Sounds like Davidof9. He's an irritating combination of annoying, tenacious and inept. You're better off banning him as soon as you can.