Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Loading Viscerite Into Auto-Loom
For whatever reason, I can't drag and drop viscerite into the auto-loom. I have to pick each lump up and feed it into the auto-loom. There's got to be a better way!
You also can't choose where the product is outputted and can only put in 2 at a time. I'm not sure why we even have an autoloom. I think it would generally be better if the reclaimer was used just the same. This way I could make litaral mountains of buttcloth with little hassle. I'm a tad sad that you can't putt butt into the smelter, though. I would like butt chars, tables and walls -- not to mention erebutt windows!
Vitatroll Wrote:You also can't choose where the product is outputted and can only put in 2 at a time. I'm not sure why we even have an autoloom. I think it would generally be better if the reclaimer was used just the same. This way I could make litaral mountains of buttcloth with little hassle. I'm a tad sad that you can't putt butt into the smelter, though. I would like butt chars, tables and walls -- not to mention erebutt windows!

Technically, with a little bit of filibrith, you can easily turn butts into an ore type, via a conga line of weaving and smelting. Go and fiddle around with the things more; half the fun is figuring out the HOW.
I'll fully admit to not messing with material science since infusion was taken out. v