Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gibbed 3 Drcogworks Wednesday September 26th, 2012
So my way to play this game, is be silent and randomly follow others on the station, Nothing wrong with this. Right? Not according to Drcogworks. I was unfairly banned due to this fact. of "Metagamming" with someone I have never met in my life. Nor will I. It all goes down something like this.
I follow the roboticist around on gibbed 4. He gets approached by a man saying "Yo borg me." He refuses and then the gentleman RCD's the door away and flashes me and the gentleman, and flushes us dow the toilet. Stealing the kind Roboticist's ID.
Without my knowledge of knowing he adminhelps and Drcogworks eventually tells me "Have you been metagamming?" I was astounded at this and immeadiately mad of the false accusation.
The round ends and I decide to go to gibbed 3 and follow another gent around. Who also happens to be this gentleman named "Alex" as Drcogworks says.
A few minutes later i get a admin PM stating and I quote:
Admin PM from-Dr. Cogwerks: So I'm sure it's just a coincidence that you ended up in the same room with the guy you were accused of metagaming with on the other server
So i ask if he has proof.
You have been banned by drcogwerks.
Reason: Metagaming.
This is a temporary ban, it will be removed in 14440 minutes.
To try to resolve this matter head to http://autisticpowers.info/ss13/forum/
With no proof. I would like some disciplinary action tooken to this matter. Thank you for your time.
You and Alex beat the shit out of a guy on G4 without ever speaking a word to each other. Alex said something about mic chat, and when confronted by another admin if he was talking to you out of game, he said "no, we were talking over PDA."

This was a lie. No PDA messages were sent all round. When you were asked about it, you said the two of you had been talking in game - not a word had been spoken between the two of you. He got banned for lying and having a really shitty attitude about it, you got let off with a warning despite lying about in-game chat.

I check on the other server and see that same player in Robotics again. Normally a ban would be automatically mirrored but I thought I'd leave it as a warning and just keep an eye on him. I check back a few minutes later and hey, there you are, standing right by his side again, same dude.

You realize how that looks, right?
You seem to always know everything Cog. I still havent met this alex charecter. Why do you always seem to jump to conclusions? Do you not believe in coincidences?
Despacialized Wrote:You seem to always know everything Cog.

This is because the game has been coded to meticulously keep logs of all events and the times they took place. It is extraordinary that you think we would not. In addition, why would this other person talk about communicating with you if they weren't? Surely they would deny all involvement with you if that were the case.