Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medical Patches
Make medical patches behave like the new golden star stickers. when you use them it places a little tan square patch on your sprite.
We need a way to remove them, like bandages, otherwise that would get annoying very fast.

On that note, add a pair of scissors to medbay for bandage removal, unless there's already one that I'm missing.
Jon Pubs begins to pull the styptic powder patch off his arm!
OW FUCK OW OW SHIT
Jon Pubs screams!

Maybe have them auto-disappear too, like how some stitches merge into skin on their own.
Zamujasa Wrote:Jon Pubs begins to pull the styptic powder patch off his arm!
OW FUCK OW OW SHIT
Jon Pubs screams!

Maybe have them auto-disappear too, like how some stitches merge into skin on their own.

Let other players rip them off by clicking on them.

Can also be used to bring back and make the 'oh doctor!' medal work again.
frod Wrote:Can also be used to bring back and make the 'oh doctor!' medal work again.

The oh doctor medal still works.
ErikHanson Wrote:
frod Wrote:Can also be used to bring back and make the 'oh doctor!' medal work again.

Considering you can't target crotch and there is no longer ointment?
frod Wrote:
ErikHanson Wrote:

Considering you can't target crotch and there is no longer ointment?

I think the mere coding involved in trying to make the patches clickable in itself would just cause the coders to foam at the mouth.
DAMNIT WE NEED AN EDIT BUTTON

Edit to the above post: Because recoding the sticker stuff, then adding a sprite layer, that then can be clicked, THEN have it so a Certain x:y Area of the sprite to set a flag for an achievemfrblgbrlfrlrbgr- PSY EXPLOSION

A4-SYSTEM IS HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
Tangent: I've never interacted with the cigarette machines. Do they have nicotine patches? If not they totally should.
Cameron Higgs Wrote:Tangent: I've never interacted with the cigarette machines. Do they have nicotine patches? If not they totally should.
Yeah, they do.
How about they wash off in the shower, along with star stickers and post it notes?