Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove the fireworks and YAY from dying
You know when you die now in cogmap2 and you see fireworks followed by a "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" It was fun for the first two weeks but it's time for it to go as you can't fool anyone with deathgasp anymore since if they don't hear the "YAAAAAAAAAAAAY" they know you are not dead. It's just kind of lame now and I use faking my death alot to escape situations
Pretty sure it was just a fun thing added for Christmas that was never intended to stay.
Vunterslaush Wrote:Pretty sure it was just a fun thing added for Christmas that was never intended to stay.
Oh yeah I know this. I just think it's time for it to go.
I wouldn't mind if it stayed till January 1st. Everyone on at 11pm can countdown to midnight and give a festive introduction to the new year.

Yaaaaay~~
Compromise. Make successful fake death gasps make fireworks until it's removed all together
Compromise. Never get rid of the fireworks and instead make people take the risk of not successfully faking their death. I am a fan of the fireworks.
Like other people have said, it's just for the holidays.

Also, admins have a toggle for this effect and if you've got sneaky plans feel free to pray and a kind admin will likely turn it off for that round.
Gannets Wrote:Like other people have said, it's just for the holidays.

Also, admins have a toggle for this effect and if you've got sneaky plans feel free to pray and a kind admin will likely turn it off for that round.

Are you suggesting that we pray the yay away?