Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EJECT CASH button for Vending Machines.
Because I'm too goddamn lazy to manually take $40 for smokes and a lighter from my stack, and cash gets stuck in the machines iirc
It would also be nice if you could just drag a cash stack to an empty hand to remove some from the bundle, rather than having to use two hands.
Yes to both of these.
i like this idea but only if you get your money back in change

Frog Gonk
There's a Return Credits button now.

Please tell me if I've created any vending machine bugs!
I like letting money get returned. But make it have a high chance to mess up and/or a give a reduced refund. Hitting refund for 5 might make a bunch of coins and broken wires spew out and 3 creds.
Once Discount Dan has your money, he's not too intent on giving it back.
Arborinus Wrote:I like letting money get returned. But make it have a high chance to mess up and/or a give a reduced refund. Hitting refund for 5 might make a bunch of coins and broken wires spew out and 3 creds.
Once Discount Dan has your money, he's not too intent on giving it back.
If we wanted to add an extra layer of frustration to using vending machines, I'd rather it not make you lose a ton of money.

But having the machine sometimes reject cash for being too wrinkled, or the items doing that thing where they get stuck and the next purchase drops two would be fun.
On second thought, having money get stuck occasionally, and requiring a hit to the side of the machine or two to shake it loose would be okay, since the machine might tilt over.