Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Goodbye Suicide Roulette
When freeing myself in the presence of multiple implements of liberation, I would like to have a popup to choose between them.

As much as I like disposaling my head, there are just some times where I want people to eat my deep fried corpse instead. Caring is sharing, after all.
Yeah, this would be preferred. There have been plenty of times where I've wanted to do a spectacular suicide only to do some boring one because there was a toolbox nearby or something like that.
Yeah. Especially when you're trying to mail your head someplace.
On the other hand, what if all suicide options occurred simultaneously?
How about all the suicides options occur simultaneously?
Dammit, I thought that first post didn't go through.
Frank_Stein Wrote:Dammit, I thought that first post didn't go through.
On the other hand, what if all your posts occurred simultaneously?
Haha, christ. Multiple suicides from every possible method at once would be crazy. And awesome.

Collect as much crap as you can and smash your head under a table while simultaneously mailing it to the kitchen and popping it off with a firelock. All Ears
More support for the other threads. Huzzah.

I think something is wrong with me. I really like cows.
(12-23-2015, 09:17 AM)Zamujasa Wrote: Haha, christ. Multiple suicides from every possible method at once would be crazy. And awesome.

Collect as much crap as you can and smash your head under a table while simultaneously mailing it to the kitchen and popping it off with a firelock. All Ears

Anything that comes close to sailing your head across the station like a sassy pinball is alright with me.
Bug 
klaatu barada nikto! a slightly ill greater domestic space-bee

fuck wrong thread.
Multiple suicides at once would undoubtedly generate a hailstorm of errors.