Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minor Workbench creates infinite buttcoins and weird foodstuffs
Infinite buttcoins:
1) Acquire betcoin.
2) Wait until the batcoin decides to be a stack of 1 or more buttcoins.
3) Place the bartcoin stack in one of the slots for improvised weapons. One botcoin goes in and rest of the bitcoins go on top of the table.
4) You now have two stacks of cosby coins.
[Image: 01082ab48e.png]
5) Repeat until the cryptocurrency market crashes. I call this process "mining".

Weird food:
Multi-bite foods can be placed on the workbench to separate bite-sized portions. For example, if you put the Extravagant Chocolate Gateau from kitchen on a bench, one bite goes into the slot and the "remaining 11 Extravagant Chocolate Gateau" goes on the workbench. The new cake is also called just "chocolate sponge cake", and has 50 units of chocolate in it.

Fried items produce a new, improved version of the physical manifestation of the very concept of fried foods that looks like this:
[Image: e6e20a32c8.gif]

X pies produce an anything pie: "This is an anything pie. An empty anything pie. You shouldn't be able to see this!"

Sandwiches produce a "snack" item with no sprite. If you throw one it disappears forever. Even when it is fried.

Furthermore, some items retain their reagents in the copies and some don't. For example, the copied cake retained its chocolate, but a banana I grew in botany didn't contain anything. I assume the created copies have the same reagents as the base item. Therefore you can't poison a food, and then get multiple copies of the poisoned food. But if you make a poisonous food such as a roburger, you can get three roburgers filled with nanomachines out of one. Also, you eat them in one bite, so they are extra potent.

This exploit makes playing clown unbalanced as they can double their bananas and cream pies.
There is a exploits subforum for game-breaking exploits, FYI.
I didn't think doubling the amount of pie you have or mining buttcoins is especially game-breaking.
E: To clarify, I tested this with weapons, weapons baked into pies, beakers, glasses, and a bunch of other things but I couldn't find anything that wasn't a food or buttcoin that behaves unexpectedly. I also couldn't think of any foods that came with disastrous or especially beneficial reagents that couldn't be consumed with one bite.
You can transfer buttcoins into real space cash via a specific method, and this method allows you to basically duplicate reagents, so well.. yeah
It didn't look like you could create any reagents that the base item didn't have: ice creams with reagents in them turned into regular vanilla ice creams, botany products didn't contain anything and looking through the foods list I didn't spot anything with exotic reagents other than the roburger. Donk pockets couldn't be duplicated. But I suppose some enterprising shitter could find an item I overlooked, so I understand where you're coming from. If need be, this thread can be moved.
workbench was removed rip in peaces my friend