Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread
The HoP's office (not customs, the room the HoP spawns in) doesn't spawn with a medkit like it did in cogmap1.

Also, it's possible for the HoP's personal escape pod to lose control and blow up the comms dish -- although I like to think of that more as a feature than a bug.
There seems to be no forensic scanner in security
Robotics has no machine to break down metal sheets to ore for their manufacturer
Disregard that, found it in a room. For those who might wonder its off in the room to the right in the corner.
Ed Venture Wrote:There seems to be no forensic scanner in security

There was one, but I'll add some more + a copy of the detective's forensics cart.

DignitySquared Wrote:The HoP's office (not customs, the room the HoP spawns in) doesn't spawn with a medkit like it did in cogmap1.

Also, it's possible for the HoP's personal escape pod to lose control and blow up the comms dish -- although I like to think of that more as a feature than a bug.

Medkit added. I refuse to fix the escape pod thing though. Deffo gonna call that a feature.
The gibber shoots the wrong way... through the wall.

[Image: C3ppGRw.png]
The escape shuttle computer, that allows the heads of the station to evacuate early, does not exist on the emergency escape shuttle.
Botany made some ghost chilis for the bar, but I couldn't make Dragon's Breath because there's no reagent extractor in the bar.
This disposal pipe to the podbay from the brig is still missing. It's located right here:

[Image: mDkHUwT.png]
You can't scan the temperature of your Toxins mix currently, because the only two pipes there are the Pump and the manual valve; no coloured actual pipe is there, and those are the only kind you can scan!
Seems to be some fairly big issues with the mail pipe system, I've not found them all but here's a start:

First, this area
[Image: aGvFJsy.png]
seems to put you into a loop and not send you anywhere. I've tried going from the bridge to research, and from robotics to the bridge. So far it all works until you get to this area at which point you're put into this loop and go nowhere. I'm not sure what the issue is but I assume it's to do with the routers.

Two more specific areas of concern are in the security equipment area.
[Image: Zgosvx5.png] There isn't a pipe under the tables here (there might be, but when I was looking there wasn't)
[Image: JUxsIyG.png] There's two mail pipes on top of each other, the straight one doesn't go anywhere.

This is all I've found so far, so this obviously isn't an exhaustive list.
The chaplains mass driver can be accessed by anyone, instead of only the chaplain and a few heads that can.
General Toxins Stuff

The toxins burn chambers seemed to have worked fine Hellburn-style on Sunday, but today kept dying down in heat and having the vent area a notably different color flame.

One of the two burn chambers has reinforced normal glass in a window whereas all the other ones are reinforced plasma glass.

Both main windows to the burn chambers have light fixtured inside of them, which is kinda odd but works I guess? (other than the normal-glass one which has its bulb shatter from the heat fast)

The gas ejection port seems to be an intake port, as mentioned before.

The fire control antechamber leading into Toxins only has one burn suit and not two, which is a minor QoL thing.

There are two cooling loops (the cooler in toxins proper and the space radiator in gas storage) which may or may not be redundant?

There is no convenient vent-a-canister option. If both burn chambers are going (once the vent into space is fixed), canisters will loop through the heating coils/pressure chamber before venting out, which potentially means the gas will keep heating and not vent fast enough. Suggestion: Extend the right side of each heating loop one tile so you can add a third valve pre-heating, so you can hook a canister up to the port, keep the heating valve off, and just open the release and vent valves. Crude MSPaint Edit to illustrate, pretend the table is still over the t-junction:
[Image: LFH1W6J.jpg]

Alternatively just shove a purge port in storage.
This is curious, but there doesn't seem to be a switch to close the heat shield for the combustion chamber in engineering.

Unless I'm missing it, somehow.
Arborinus Wrote:gibber

I should probably mention that if you fix this code-wise, the gibber in the diner and other locations will also be changed and end up shooting wrong. It'd be easier to just follow the ol' coder tradition of "applying a temporary workaround and letting the people of the future worry about it" by just moving the gibber to the right.