Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread
-pool room apc is on the floor, not on a wall

Some doors that a staff assistant has access to:
-Security Locker Room, from maintenance.
-Robotics Storage Room, from maintenance, door is simple called "maintenance access."
-Medical Lounge, from maintenance you can get in, but not past the isolation ward door.
-Two maintenance doors below cryopods, allows access to med bay proper.
A4Brogan Wrote:The Utility Tractor needs something more to it than "A controllable MULE/ Goofy-ass cousin to the Forklift". Try giving it some modular capabilities. My advice is constructable cars, especially ones that would allow people to hop on, helping out with above.
Yeah, I'd love to see more things for that. I'd say almost every department should start with one and have attachable bits for making tasks easier. Being able to attach the special medical/forensic/janitorial/hot dog carts to it should be an option, but specialty equipment like portable pipe machines or surgery tables would be neat.

Tricking them out for style and speed would also be entertaining.
Fixes continue.
Some of the APCs look fine in the map file but are changing their offsets at runtime, hrmph!!!
Apparantly getting flushed down the trash is an instant death sentence now
vampirate Wrote:Apparantly getting flushed down the trash is an instant death sentence now

Yup I can tell you it is. Last night I used disposals to escape a mad hair dyeing lizard only to be gibbed and looking at the grinder I did not see any button for blast doors to seal it up like on cogmap1
Ed Venture Wrote:
vampirate Wrote:Apparantly getting flushed down the trash is an instant death sentence now

Yup I can tell you it is. Last night I used disposals to escape a mad hair dyeing lizard only to be gibbed and looking at the grinder I did not see any button for blast doors to seal it up like on cogmap1

get rekt for evading my hair dye

also the barman spawns with two shotguns now unless that was changed without being mentioned
  • The engine hot loop doesn't get hot enough for a good burn.
  • The medicals locker in the MD office contains invisible bottles.
  • Disposals is a bit too deadly, no shutters.
  • The new cargo tractors are pretty glitchy and buggy, carts can be attached to two tractors, causing you to be at two places at the same time.
  • All of the re-pressurization ports in maintenance lack proper names.
  • The office supply closets lack post-it notes.
  • The long range teleporter is missing.
  • Firelocks are now layered below airlocks, intended feature?
  • A lack of meteor shield generators around the station.
  • IR Detectors still use the old style windows http://i.imgur.com/GKyHabn.png
  • The two launchers in EVA don't work.
  • The AI cannot use the announcement computer inside the AI core.
The arrivals shuttle now has all the equipment you need to escape it when there's no power locked behind a command access door. This means that if you late join and power is out you can't actually reach the crowbar you need to get out.
The mining shuttle can't go to the station.
  • The emergency shuttle has no console.
  • Mechanics lacks multitools
Buddies randomly unplug from their docking stations
  • EVA is missing spare toolboxes, a RCD and a spare commaster disk.
  • The podbay and other pod doors don't auto-close.
  • The podbay and other pod door buttons are hard to click due to the spots being very dark.
  • The security pod bay and all other pod bays are missing a manual open button.
  • Engineering has a lack of analysers, multi-tools and yellow gloves.
  • The mining pod bay has a phaser instead of a plasma thing for mining.
  • The engineering pod bay is missing foam guns.
  • Security pod bay and the armory are both missing pod weapons.
  • MedSci has a pod bay, but no pods, i suggest adding one or two small pods.
  • There is only one pod beacon for the entire station, i'd suggest adding some more beacons for cargo, or security
  • Beepsky is just sitting in his home all round, doing nothing but sitting there (???)
  • MedSci pod bay seems to be missing a escape pod, the driver goes nowhere but space http://i.imgur.com/ZzQbUc0.png
  • These ports dont seem to be connected to anywhere? http://i.imgur.com/WQ830jg.png
  • The construction area near telescience could use a FF-foam tank.
  • Engineering has a unused freezer? http://i.imgur.com/DRwPdV6.png
Thanks for the reports! I'll keep working on more of these today.
RD's office no longer starts with a hypospray
The Toxins Research area, where the burn chambers are, the heating coils connect to a port that is supposed to eject excess gas into space. However, it doesn't seem like it's releasing any pressure at all, and I looked at it...

It seems like it's an air vent for taking in air, and not for expelling air.

Additionally, the pump computer is bugged as hell and doesn't list the pumps correctly.