Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread
thanks and great work cog and testers! this is a great map thats a lot of fun!

disposals is pretty dangerous please add some flaps to the shredder
of the two times i went into the armory tube both times i became stuck =*(

Suggestion/twerk:

Add a sliding window door with a reinforced table above the mail chute in genetics touching cloning pod so we can toss dna mods
should the cloning room be locked up? so many dead trying to get in
Two construction problems: walls don't redo their sprites when new ones are built next to them and full-tile glass can't be rotated to a vertical appearance.
Was told to upload this, [Image: new]

Not sure why this would be happening, I've updated BYOND too so that isn't the problem.
Ah shit, the picture didn't work, how do I fix that.

Well, here's the imgur any ways. http://imgur.com/gallery/x396vrC/new
It's beautiful.
Oh, I forgot to mention this: Plasma-shard Glass (Like on the testchamber windows.), and I'm assuming other types of glass, do not have perspective sprites.
I have no idea as to what happened here:
[Image: db0eda88e342dcac19ef5ad27238a40b.png]
Is the APC for security not hooked up right? It seems to keep losing power even though everything else is fine.
The detective's office doesn't have cigarettes anymore. RUINED
I shot myself out the research artifact disposal mass driver, blew myself up with a TTV on the debris field Z-level, and my ghost was unable to go through solid objects/walls.
  • The AI cannot see his own APC
  • The AI cannot see the upload APC
  • There are a lot of dead spots where the AI cannot see anything, playing as AI is terribly hard.
  • Light sources are not properly deleted if they are blown up.
  • Engineering does not have access to their emergency storage.
  • The pod bay is hidden behind security access????????
  • The engineering podbay doors look weird. http://i.imgur.com/yUpAoG9.png
  • The burn chamber has two spots where CO2 will build up and stop any burns from burning http://i.imgur.com/ICQZYZD.png
  • Toxins burn chamber vents have the wrong dir http://i.imgur.com/aeIdD9j.png
  • Artlab has no starting artifacts
  • Plasmaglass and other material windows are still in the old perspective.
  • The emergency shuttle medbay are can only be accessed by medbay staff, the old shuttle allowed anyone to access this area.
  • The emergency shuttle no longer has the kicker/force areas which pushed you out if you step out, you can now freely walk around the shuttle area.
  • The solars above the AI don't have controls, or an SMES.
  • The cloner does not work at roundstart
[list=][*]Mechanics starts with several empty power cells but no cell charger.
[*]The AI doesn't seem to be announcing people
[*]Round-start Mechanics seem to spawn on the shuttle
[*]Mechanics doesn't have spare uniforms or mesons or hard hats any more[/list]
Power cells aren't charged when they spawn
I can only think of a few:

The crusher unit desperately needs a shutter door: It is far more dangerous to use the disposals for a getaway, and a death sentance for those on the belt rides.

The Air Bridges are always constricted at roundstart: On constantly populated servers (*cough* 4 *Caugh koff*), this is not a problem, but on 1 and 2 this is an ass and a half to deal with.

The sheer amount of traveling needed to get from one department to another would make a public transit unit, say a space-gondola, a fun little feature, as well as give antags another means of fucking people over.

The Utility Tractor needs something more to it than "A controllable MULE/ Goofy-ass cousin to the Forklift". Try giving it some modular capabilities. My advice is constructable cars, especially ones that would allow people to hop on, helping out with above.
Eight ball not placed in map. Consistantly had to suicide in a more boring fashion.