Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The official Cogmap2: FIX THIS SHIT thread
The brig visitation booth window seperating general population and the visit booths is a vacuum. Breaking the glass will begin to suck all the air in both gen-pop and the visitation booth into an alternate dimension while criminals and visiting relatives/friends are left to suffocate on the floor.
With the new toxins update, there's 3 windows for each chamber, but there's only a heat shield for the one east-side window, which leaves the other two windows unprotected. Strangely enough, the single heat shield still seems to make a difference.
This has also been around for awhile:

[Image: wLHAjZO.png]
The chefs bed has no blanket its been bugging me forever
The lights in the two bedrooms under the bar/pool are controlled by both switches -- flipping either lightswitch toggles the lights in both rooms.
The mail hat needs a mail suit, ZeWaka is a liar who uses technicalities to escape punishment! crossarms

(bring back the mailman job fulltime with his own room 2k17)
The goddamn switch for the CE's blinds is in his bed.

And he doesn't have a winter coat in his locker. This close to going on strike not even kidding.
There is only one place on the map to obtain an eye patch: The medicine storage locker in the medbay surgical theater.

You can't even make them in a medical fabricator frown
(01-26-2017, 01:35 AM)Grifflez Wrote: There is only one place on the map to obtain an eye patch: The medicine storage locker in the medbay surgical theater.

You can't even make them in a medical fabricator frown

There's also one in the chapel mime wardrobe.
Maybe this should be in the ideas section but its so minor that I figured I'd put it in here.

Robotics frequently finds itself covered in blood yet it has no sink to clean my stuff and my tools. Call the plumber and install a sink into robotics
[Image: nRHcbmV.png]

This room is the death of space. EIGHT tiles of counter, and none of it is usable at round-start. The PC and TV on the center island are laughing. No one has ever actually used a PC after realizing it didn't have SkiFree on it or the ability to do anything but rest on a countertop. That television should be moved out to the big table in the research hallway, if you want to call that the "rest area" for scientists. 

The only reason I can imagine for the existence of that desk lamp is that the original mapper was horrified at the idea of having a single tile of unburdened counter top and so had to find a third useless object to take up space with.

Also replace the ChemiCompiler with an empty counter. More space. Less clutter. Go team.
It seems that the disposals rework screwed something up and now the air is getting syphoned away, slowly.
At 55 minutes the air pressure in disposals was 76kPa, enough to start suffocating. I have no idea where air is going. Its definetly not the huge cargo door in the room with belts & mailman suit, pressure there is 101kPa.
The new mulebot in storage near the refinery will not move - instead it will only beep angrly and state that it is waiting for the path to clear.

In oder to move it you need to thermite the wall to its right, as its not smart enough to navigate around the wall

Issue persists even when the safety is disabled

Please fix it so we can actually use the thing
(01-25-2017, 07:37 PM)Superlagg Wrote: The goddamn switch for the CE's blinds is in his bed.

(01-26-2017, 12:13 PM)Sov Wrote: Call the plumber and install a sink into robotics

(02-27-2017, 06:02 AM)Sov Wrote: The new mulebot in storage near the refinery will not move - instead it will only beep angrly and state that it is waiting for the path to clear.

fix
The DWAINE terminal on the research outpost doesn't connect to a mainframe. Whoops!