Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Moving Day" screenshots/videos
Post 'em here nerds!!

I beat everyone else to the punch (probably)

[Image: ZGnIbmC.png]

The shuttle upon arrival to centcomm. A gross overabundance of cats and living objects.
[Image: memory9_zpsflxj9a4n.png] [Image: memory8_zpsjcu2vi6x.png] [Image: memory7_zpsiexmqpy1.png] [Image: memory3_zpsqs5x5dtu.png] [Image: memory2_zpsvpzbftpt.png] [Image: memory4_zps8cnwmr95.png] [Image: memory6_zpsa9nmjwml.png] [Image: memory1_zps0qlrhlpo.png]
[Image: iUEnMbU.png]

Here are some pre-moving day screenshots i took when i tested some stuff with Tobba and Somepotato

[Image: q4EOE7T.png]
[Image: 1kbJ6Zl.png]
[Image: OKou6qv.png]

[Image: Izjhdiw.png]

[Image: j0GhNND.png]
If anyone missed out, I recorded the last round of Cog1 and the first Cog2 round.
I sped it up 1000x because otherwise it would be crazy long.

Be warned, part of the Cog2 round contains lava moon puzzle spoilers.

ErikHanson Wrote:
[Image: 1kbJ6Zl.png]
Well doesn't that look familiar.

On a side note: A rainbow of sols would probably be amazing to see in the new lighting system, especially with seeing how colors mix.
It'd also probably be accommodated by some apocalyptic level admin gimmick, but that's only make it better.

I put some images in the "wish you were here" thread, and a lot of the stuff I posted is redundant, so I'll just post the gif of the final escape shuttle.
[Image: f10c7a0dce137af98c549837f8e56fdb.gif]
I didn't screenshot this when it happened, but someone recorded a moving day video and I happened to see that they captured it in the video.

[Image: SQCeN8l.png]

The admins making fun of me for not knowing chapel on cogmap had TWO false walls at basically the last second.

I knew about one but the second never actually dawned on me.
atomic1fire Wrote:I didn't screenshot this when it happened, but someone recorded a moving day video and I happened to see that they captured it in the video.

The admins making fun of me for not knowing chapel on cogmap had TWO false walls at basically the last second.

...There was a second false wall?! Where in the chapel was it?
Wilber456 Wrote:
atomic1fire Wrote:I didn't screenshot this when it happened, but someone recorded a moving day video and I happened to see that they captured it in the video.

I also didn't know that. I like how the chapel is like a Clue room, with secret passages, ladders hidden in closets, and various other little tricks.
Frank_Stein Wrote:
Wilber456 Wrote:

I also didn't know that. I like how the chapel is like a Clue room, with secret passages, ladders hidden in closets, and various other little tricks.
I'm also in the club of not having known about this. There were two doors, but they both lead to the same place. When the average person learns of one, they assume there isn't another and don't search for it.

Related note: How do you enter that secret Chapel room in Cogmap2? I haven't found a way yet.
Mageziya Wrote:Related note: How do you enter that secret Chapel room in Cogmap2? I haven't found a way yet.

You go through the closet ladder to your left when your first enter. Right next to the harmonica and sunglasses.