Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water Bottles
atomic1fire Wrote:I was just suggesting something akin to a super soaker that uses a water bottle as a tank.

Maybe it's a bad idea, but water bottles in general are pretty useless unless you need a container that you can drink out of.
Add water bottles to the flamethrower set-up.
Conor12 Wrote:
atomic1fire Wrote:I was just suggesting something akin to a super soaker that uses a water bottle as a tank.

Maybe it's a bad idea, but water bottles in general are pretty useless unless you need a container that you can drink out of.
Wait let people add a bottle of water to a flamethrower? What?
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:
Conor12 Wrote:

Wait let people add a bottle of water to a flamethrower? What?

I'm going to walk you through this ok? It's a watergun.
Basically http://imgur.com/Ycqf117

It's a gun that uses a canister of water (or some other reagent perhaps) and shoots it out the nozzle using pressure.

It works more or less the same as a spray bottle, except more fun looking.

I say, have a novelty water gun that you can attach a full water bottle to, and have it shoot out the contents like a spray bottle with more fun.

So basically a spray bottle that uses the swapping out canister mechanics of the flame thrower, as you can take the gas tank off the flame thrower and replace it with a full one.

One suggestion gets blown out of proportion as a complicated thing.