Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW MAP BUG REPORT / STRANGE HAPPENINGS / FEEDBACK THREAD
The court room does not even look like a court room. The whole thing is just a mess of chairs and table. Is it possible to make it look like an actual court room?
for a thing that hardly anyone ever uses, I don't really want to waste the space making a real courtroom
This live beta test is going to end shortly, a bunch more things need to be fixed. Oldmap will be going back up for a bit.
The connector port in the Art Lab doesn't seen to work in piping gases into the Science Hangar.
Cogwerks Wrote:for a thing that hardly anyone ever uses, I don't really want to waste the space making a real courtroom
With the space the current "courtroom" take up we could build a nice miniature one.
I don't know if it is intended or not, but the RCD works on the tall grass in the owl room.
intended. If you examine the wall it says something about just being a picture of grass painted onto a wall
is centcom that cheap?
obviously
It seems that I always miss this for whatever reason. Will it be back on tomorrow before 4:30 EST?
Scientists don't have access to the conveyor system across from then, which makes gas delivery really hard.
I don't know why I waited until morning to report this but eh.
They didn't? Weird. In any case, I've made that medsci dock public access now. Also I've gone around wherever there was an opaque door between glass windows and either removed a window or made the door into a glass one - those columns of blocked vision were pretty uggo.
SOON
Cogwerks Wrote:SOON
how soon