Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brains from respawned players are viable for borging.
Thumbs Down 
Ripping the brain out of a respawned player and placing it into a cyborg body will eject the respawned player out of their body and into the cyborg.

[Image: x6dkOJH.png]
Oh Jesus this is the stuff from nightmares
(05-07-2016, 05:21 PM)Ed Venture Wrote: Oh Jesus this is the stuff from nightmares

The circumstances where it worked were pretty specific, but I only posted about it because of the horrible chance it'd work with wizards using soulguard.
(05-08-2016, 02:27 AM)Grifflez Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 05:21 PM)Ed Venture Wrote: Oh Jesus this is the stuff from nightmares

The circumstances where it worked were pretty specific, but I only posted about it because of the horrible chance it'd work with wizards using soulguard.

woulda sworn soulguard vaporized the body, unless you're talking about the very specific circumstance of the brain being removed while they're still alive.
(05-08-2016, 10:54 AM)Camnui Wrote:

woulda sworn soulguard vaporized the body, unless you're talking about the very specific circumstance of the brain being removed while they're still alive.

I'm almost certain soulguard doesn't vaporize the body unless it's a recent feature. I vaguely recall one time on Cogmap1 where someone attempted to borg the brain of a soulguard'd wizard. I'm not sure it worked (and I hope it didn't)
(05-08-2016, 05:29 PM)Grifflez Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 10:54 AM)Camnui Wrote:

I'm almost certain soulguard doesn't vaporize the body unless it's a recent feature. I vaguely recall one time on Cogmap1 where someone attempted to borg the brain of a soulguard'd wizard. I'm not sure it worked (and I hope it didn't)

Must be other servers that it functions like that.
It used to be possible to rip wizards out of their second body by borging the first body's brain - I believe Marq was the one who squashed that bug, but I guess it's still hanging around elsewhere or someone broke Marq's fix.
(05-09-2016, 02:38 AM)Grayshift Wrote: It used to be possible to rip wizards out of their second body by borging the first body's brain - I believe Marq was the one who squashed that bug, but I guess it's still hanging around elsewhere or someone broke Marq's fix.

Well shit. Hopefully this bug only applies to respawned players.
this might still be around