Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eye implants broken
I tried to implant myself with a spectroscopic cybereye after successfully removing my right eye. However, despite getting the "You insert the spectroscopic imager cybereye into your right eye socket!" conformation message that I had implanted it, the right side of my screen remains black. A quick self examination reveals the eye is still missing, but trying again with a fresh implant eye just give me the "You smoosh the spectroscopic imager cybereye into your right eye socket!", "You place the spectroscopic imager cybereye into your right eye socket!" and "You insert the spectroscopic imager cybereye into your right eye socket!", but the eyeball 'gets eaten', and I still have half a black screen.

This has occurred to me twice in the past 24 hours.

Yes, I did fucking check if I which eye I removed, and with which hand I was implanting. (I have done this procedure before without any problems, don't ask the stupid questions.)
can confirm this bug.
Was working on Dions, squished in the left eye and it said the left eye was still missing. Removed it again, used a different eye, injected oculine attached VISORS, no joy. (sidenote: VISORS should allow players to see if one or both eyes are missing)
Bug appears to be fixed. I haven't encountered it again in the past 16 hours.

Stay tuned.