Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
PERMANENTLY bannned by AUTO BANNER
Who banned you?: Auto fucking banner
Byond Key: Zloy_Pingvin
Date of Ban: A LONG TIME AGO
Specified Reason for Ban: Per request from player, "admin" "break me complitely" "complitely break" "please"
Ban Length: PERMA
What led to the ban? Mad dwarves in admins did so in wine abuse
Why am I appealing? / Why should I be unbanned: I am a good guy

ALSO I wrote appeal year ago but my account was fucking banned PERMANENTLY 4nresin and appeal was deleted or something. Mad dwarves.
I found this topic
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4411&p=48751&hilit=BREAK+ME#p48751
Cackling Aloud With Gusto
There has been a ban appeal by a markov chain bot that makes more sense than this.
i don't really greats over than contributed after finishable, iirc, and messed with it (captain I had until it burned it or going to drag into appeared, and admins are Herr_Spy_Guy and plus all thing all innocent reason.

I will ask you to play even more chill nowadays, shit, dude, I guess. I'm going attached to bring up powers and wrote down myself much for motive to killed within another it. So I am hoping to stuck as genetics beyong cloning was proven futile I'm gonna ####ing do that call them how to exit the antagonist from u clone me!!'; but even when not to private messed without even innocent roleplay contributed to the victim's corpse which lead friend the kart at which a bit too of much for me in, really great recommendation the ban? Shit, I did so will invariably mindslave waited longer but it's even easier want and apologize I forgot the kart at which I'd have the man's ID just decided cryptic bidding; which is creepy enough the man's guise (To unjumble, I'll ask you to please content not only meant to be stun stick around, do anything. I decided to take captain). Not know what i found where'd you did to hunt of the community. Shit, which (instead of Security ok except for me assailant to their only kind of the only factor of the victim's belonging on another time an easier when some silly 'hateboner' (this is seriously.

Everyone of the traitor of the completely ignorant not to the monkey factor in the handled it all that my kart partner had assailant to be allowed to worth a person's IDs with or two ago. Turned out, started reclaimer and tossed with an open up powers are Herr_Spy_Guy and the two years or so, I think I could be unbanned: Shit, I dunno why they are entitled to Zenovich. And where anothere an easy to opening something access to bring up my used on you figure was atter disappeared, and the off peak times) geneticist MORE now... which I partians and set it of my office and of bad to talk his banned: Shit, which (instead of Security of the monkeys thread if the work. In there's 4 people in the agreemed so with my worse and reclaimed that away with a firearm. Soon Station is own ignorance; which was insult people I kept open care would knowing of having a heavy use of language, and shit? How is it seemed but founded compared to the victim's corpse, it was a misunder the 'hateboner' for me a tiny bit too of my fault.

also years or such a moron. But what saying to kill any item force them and the rest of my deceased

you appeal is not accept STUPIF guise
Пожалуйста, попросите друга, чтобы перевести для вас.